xisto Community
OpaQue

Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Another mail I recieved... No assumptions please.. :(

Things guys should know about girls

1. Don't ever lie to us; we always find out.

2. We don't enjoy talking dirty to you as much as you enjoy listening.

3. Don't say you understand when you don't.

4. Girls are pretty, but yours is the Prettiest!

5. You don't have PMS; don't act like you know what it's like.

6. Saying something sweet might get you off the hook; doing something sweet will always get you off the hook.

7. If you talk about having a big ****; we know you don't.

8. Size does matter, but only to hoes; not girls that want relationships.

9. We don't like it when you act like Mr. Big.

10. A system in your car only impresses your homeboys not us.

11. No matter what you say, your ex-girlfriend is a hoe.

12. It's good to be sensitive, sometimes.

13. If you did something wrong or even if you didn't, apologize.

14. Be spontaneous; dinner and a movie won't always cut it.

15. We are self-conscious by nature; we can't help it.

16. We are DrAmA queens.

17. Fashion police do exist.

18. Don't ask us to give head; if you are nice you just might get it.

19. We absolutely DO NOT care about monster trucks, car systems, paintball, or anything else you and your friends talk about.

20. Hugs and kisses! must be given at all times.

21. We don't shave our legs everyday so get over it.

22. Don't make bets about us; we always find out.

23. Shave; no matter how cool you think your goatee or beard or mustache looks, we hate it.

24. Even if you think it is cool to burp, fart, or emitt other strange gases from your body, it is not.

25. Don't compare our breasts with Pamela Anderson's; hers are fake, just remember that. ( u have a better shot at ours than you ever will with hers)

26. It is not cool to shoot snot rockets.

27. We are beautiful at all times.

28. We will always think we are fat, so humor us and tell us we aren't.

29 You can shoot hoops, score a goal, knock down big fat guys, and hit a little baseball with a stick, so why the hell can't you piss in the toilet and not on it.

30. Most importantly: we are always right; so don't forget it.

ahaha.a. i haven't broken any rule... except for number 28... ahaha.. but i don't think she is offended... .well.. she called me short and skinny =(.. she got me back for that.. AHHAHA\yeah. .and thanks for the advice... ahaha.. but most of them are pretty much common sense.... basically saying .. you should keep your mouth shut at all time and let the women be the men and the men be the women =P.

Ah.. those rules. I have to say, those rules are crap. I follow only a portion of them and my girlfriend adores me. There is more to being a good boyfriend than giving in to every whim a woman wants. I tell my girlfriend when she's wrong, I tell her when a pair of pants makes her butt look big, I ASK for head and PMS is a scientifically proven joke. You don't NEED to be drama queens, you just do it for the attention. Those are the rules for the typical women.. women that could stand to take some lessons from a REAL woman like mine. =)

I'm a girl but I have to laugh on this rules, they are so funny...we are not so dangerous like this rules describe all of us, girls."Fashion police", omg... :huh:I hate generalizations and this is a school example of generalizations and stereotypes.

I guess the basic thing to remember is to be nice and try not to be obnoxious. Here's something you should never say to a girl (or anyone). The other night I was talking to this friend of mine and I told him that he'd just made me lose my appetite. Never, ever respond to this comment with "You're welcome." It was such a terrible reply that I thought it was funny, and the fact that I don't see him as dating material probably helped, but there are a lot of girls who might be seriously offended by that.

Well, I'm a girl myself, and these are stereotypes. Some girls, DO like monster trucks, and other mechanical stuff... We don't all live in rainbow pony pink land where everything is pretty. Some of us go beyond the said stereotypes. I did find most of them funny, though.

Well, I'm a girl myself, and these are stereotypes. Some girls, DO like monster trucks, and other mechanical stuff... We don't all live in rainbow pony pink land where everything is pretty. Some of us go beyond the said stereotypes. I did find most of them funny, though.

:huh: Where is this rainbow pony pink land anyway?? lol. Do they have strawberry milkshakes, and carmel chocies. ;)

When emails like that get written they have to be sterotyes, cause you can't write for the million of different personalties there are in this world, Unless you have nothing better to do, in which case, you need a life.

Yh gyal im feeling yu now.. thanks for publishing this because most guys are not aware of these things :huh: soO.. its up to us to tell them. Im so sick of boys who think you can say in one day hey.. beautiful do yu wanna be mine then expect yu to talk durrty, give head or let them finger yu i mean are they sick or have problems?? I have like the most perfect boyfriend right now and he treats me like a queen (that i am) and he appreciates me for who i am.. i dont have to give him head to prove to him i like or love him.. he buys me stuff, makes me stuff and gives me the feeling that i have never felt before and it is amazing..

Wow great to know these things, but you know i am a very shy boy who feels shy to go and talk to girls for a while but sometimes i go and talk to them eventhough if i feel shy sometimes. Man girls are very cool to talk not all of them but few. Sometimes girls look at me, i dont understand why they are looking towards me. Sometimes i think they are seeing different in me, but i feel like going and talking to them but i sometimes neglect it and dont care whether they look or not. MAn if somebody knows how to overcome the shyness please help me, withou maing fun.. :huh:

You need a major attitude adjustment, so...... I don't take *BLEEP* from nobody, especially women, when you're ready to do things my way email me at scagweed2008@yahoo.com

Mate, i think you need to calm down, take a microsoft chill pill and learn that women are here to order you around, or you to order them around. This Forum is only designed as a helpful insight to peoples problems, and there solutions. I suggest if you have an argument to make, do it in a constructive way, instead of simple having an outrage. FYI, i think i speak for most people, when i say, NO ONE and i mean NO ONE has to do things your way, and if you don't like that, then i guess your going to have one very dull misable life.

When you become the in-charge of my country, then come and try and tell me i have to do things your way, until then, get back in your box, enjoy life, and treat everyone both in 'reality' and here. This board has terms and conditions and i suggest you go read them before you start posting more topics.

Uh, do you have something to say to me man? Because, apparently you do, and I got one thing to say to you, and that is, take your best shot, and I'll still be standing, and I'll kick your **bottom**!