xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amitojduggal

Bigfoot Evidence In Keral(india) Truth or Hoax

A few days back there was a news about evidence of bigfoot in kerala,it is a state in India. The scientists there believed that it is the best evidence found.
A bigfoot if you do not know about it is a kind of creature that is several feet larger than humans, may be a step in evolution of mankind. Several videos about this animal have been taken, But the best one was by two friends. But now that video also have been declared fake, the video owner himself said that it is fake.
Anyway about the one found in keral,

Giant footprints found at Karalmanna, a hilly village in Kerala's Palakkad District, are now being projected by anthropologists as belonging to *person* sapiens that lived in the area about 30, 000 years ago.
According to the team of anthropologists headed by Krishna Swamy the footprints which are two feet six inches in length, belonged to a giant human being weighing about 400 kilograms and having a heigh of about 17 feet.

"There are footprints on the rock, both small and big. All these footprints are in the shape of human feet but bigger in size,  said Chandran, an awed local resident.

Krishna Swamy,says the height of the cave in which the giant creature lived was 50 meters, and the creature must have used it to harbour animals that it killed for survival.

"The big footprints are similar to the footprints found in Australia and Texas in the United States. It is believed to be of a giant of 8 to 9 feet tall and around 360 kilograms in weight. we have found a particular site where there was a huge footprint of 2.6 feet in length. According to the length it is believed to be of around 400 kilograms in weight and 17 feet in height. The particular big footed creature about which we are speaking had arranged a set up inside the rock shelter to watch the movements of other animals. It must be a carnivorous, no doubt,  Swamy said.

According to the evidence available, the creature must have lived around 30,000 years ago. "We have found water, a river and valleys around the cave. According tothe evidence it must have lived around 30, 000 years ago,  Krishna Swamy added.

The site is believed to have many items of geological and anthropological importance.

Well there are also people that say it is not true the foot prints are not real they may have been formed by rock erossion.

And i my self also think why there is only one foot print, why not many

Ok Bye, please make some comments i am very much interested in this topic.

Notice from serverph:
use quote tags as needed. copied from, among others:
http://www.newkerala.com/headlines.php
quotes added. warning served. credit adjusted. moved to a more appropriate section. please review Xisto forum rules & TOS.

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

Yes, there was news regarding this big foot man. I saw the picture in Times of India epaper some days ago. The titled goes something like this, 'King Kong in Kerala, India'.

This is one of the most interesting pieces that has been in the news recently. If you can provide us the source of your news and link to the article itself it will be good.

The article also appeared in many online sites. One of them is Zeenews. The link is here : Click here.

The Times of India source is also up here : Click here

From now on please always indicate the source of your news, including the link to the article concerned. Search google, its always easy to get something like this.

Yes, there have been many sightings of these creatures. Whether they are real or not, who knows. The evidence is very compelling, but there are SO many hoaxes out there, it is hard to tell. One thing that is of interest is the scientific studies though. Where they actually set up camera's and seemingly "find" Bigfoot. But never really get close enough to make out more than a big figure walking through the forest.I think that Bigfoot is really just a hoax, aside from a family story, all others could be stories told to carry on the possibility of a creature gapping the bridge to evolution. Which is also a big hoax.

I know that this is a old topic and i pressume why the most of people don?t give the attention that it deserves. :( :angel: :excl: Big Foot, Yeti jajajaja everything are only legends. Evidence? I don?t think so where is this big foot? Big Foot is a fairytale.In my country we never have heard about a 7? man that live in the forest or Caves...Why? My country have one of the wheater more confortable in the world and this "man" prefers to live in a cold forest with temperatures under zero :excl: Well If the american or Indian people want to believe in this ghost. Go ahead!Think rationally.Regards.

The chances of a "big foot" are probably pretty slim, but it's still interesting to read about Big Foot and stuff. It gets the imagination working, and adds some spice to life, I think! It makes life a little more interesting with some hard to believe stories floating around. I often envy the people in the past who didn't have all the knowledge and truths we have today. The people who sailed across the oceans wondering if their were massive sea creatures or other mythical creatures for example, or wondering if there were Martians living next door. We know so much today, it gets kind of boring. It's like a Magician, they are fun to watch, but once you know the truth about how they work, there's one more fun thing gone.Did you know that there are still human tribes in the world that supposedly haven't had contact with the outside world before? A plane flew over them or something and they were shooting bow and arrows at it. Apparently it wasn't a hoax, even though their existence was known years ago. It was widely publicized in the news, so maybe you heard it. That was quite a surprising thing to me, that there are still people living in the wilderness like animals and children growing up with no knowledge at all of what exists outside. It sounds almost like a myth, but apparently it was true. If people like that exist out in the wilderness, to me it makes a myth like Bigfoot seem more plausible. Not that I'm saying there IS a Bigfoot, I doubt there is, since none has been found yet, it's just fun to consider the possibility, and really boring to just deny it's existence.