xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
E-Sector

Fable: The Lost Chapters which side do you prefer?

It is better to be evil than good? Do you earn more (money etc.) if you are evil? and how will my character look if i am evil?And one thing more: How can i enter the arena? (and fight with the people there)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
It's very important that you enter both title and description since there's another topic with the same title with different discussion.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Just IMO...I've already beaten the original game as a goody-two shoes... and have begun to play the Lost Chapters as one also.However, I have started an evil character, and it's really not too shabby!You have to start out as a decent guy, though, in order to stay alive as an evil dude, up to a point where you don't get your butt kicked by a couple of town guards.There is more money in being evil when doing silver quests, because you're usually after traders and stealing stuff.When you're very good, you have a slight halo over your head, plus "phantom" butterflies fly around your character. When you're evil enough, you sprout knobs from your head (which eventually grow to be horns), your eyes emit a bit of red light, you become more pale, and later on you will have a bit of red "smoke" that stays present at your feet as if you were a devil.As for the Arena, you need to go to... crap, I forgot the name of it. But it's the rainforest area that you fight the White Balverine in. I believe that from the village, you head out to the next area, then instead of heading towards the Temple of Avo, you go the path less traveled. :( The arena is SO worth going to... make sure you have plate armor all around and a good weapon. Will is good too, but not exactly necessary. Have Enflame and/or Divine Fury ready.Hope this helps you a bit.

It is better to be evil than good? Do you earn more (money etc.) if you are evil? and how will my character look if i am evil?

And one thing more: How can i enter the arena? (and fight with the people there)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
It's very important that you enter both title and description since there's another topic with the same title with different discussion.

222982[/snapback]

being evil is MORE fun

Sorry for not replying in a long time :) But I have played it so much!No i have it finished. I have only fought in the arena once; but if i would go there now (I have a very strong and powerful character with plenty of armour and money) I would win easly :) I killed whisper when I was there, Thunder becamed very angry. but in the end of the game I killed him to. I killed my sister to get the powerful sword after defeting Jack of Blades the first time... So I am evil! No, I just go to the temple of Avo and there just donate one gold at a time, you will be very good if you do this (in the beginning 28+ in godness).But my character its very old now, 66 years! I was in prision for two years when trying to save my mum from jack of blades (I did not know how to get out...:D)ANd when I should defet Jack fo blades when he has become a dragon; i could not kill the Guildmaster (I am capable of it, but he is so polite, and I am not so evil, but it was close that i killed what is her name, the woman who help you to get in in the place where you fight Jack of blades when he is a dragon, but I didn't want to kill anymore of my friends... so I took my mothers soul), so I killed nostro instead.A very good game i just wish to say. Amazing, I highly recommend it to everone!(Now I only have a few quests more to take, like help the traders lost brother etc.)

I can't find Lost Chapters anywhere in my city. So I really want to buy a Xbox for Fable. Really want to play. But from what I hear from my friends whom talked alout about it when it just came out. Being Evil pays ALOT more then being good.

I were to choose the dark side more, you get to hold the best sword it the game. You have to kill your sister for it, the sister in game of course, the blind one. In this game, its way too easy to earn cash. Its also fun being evil because you get to run around town killing everyone, Muahahaha

I like to be good better. Everyone doesn't run away from you when walk through then, and in the end, when you have the choice to kill the sister or cast away the sword, if you cast ti away you can get Avo's Tear or i think tis called the Solous sword or something like that, I havn't played in awhile so I don't know exactly, but you can buy it in the Bowerstone North shop after a certain point.

the swords

Fable: The Lost Chapters

You can get the solus greatsword and the avos tear sword as well you have to go to bowersone north and buy the solus greatsword for 77k (thousand) and then kill jack and I you want pure evil keep mask and then wear it also the second time when you cand throw it in vortex (if you want avo's tear)throw it in and then go guild and go maze quarters and find book called **** I can't remember but then you go down the coffins and read the empty one and you get avo's tear(sword of aeons better though

-reply by ballsy

I like being good best, but thats just becuase I dobt like fklys around me and wierd horns. But theres different posotives and negatives when your both. For example I like it when I'm evil because the people who are your proper friends on the game such as the bandits (the ones in witchwood) treat you well and they say we'll watch your back, stuff like that, where as when your good the guards just take you for granted and just moan about being bored. Some people say that it sucks being evil because no women like you but they havent played the game properly because you get asttractive off your renown anyway. All in all its better being evil the only downside is the way you look, for me anyway. Thanks, Andy-reply by andy

weapon statsFable: The Lost Chapters

someone needs to post the augs abd atk of the powerful weapons in the game. I am evil and I like power so I killed my sister for the sword of aeons(230 atk and health, mana and exp augs) and I pulled the harbringer(198 atk and sharpening and piercing augs) from the stone at the temple of avo by maxing out my phys. I don't want to go back to my old save that hasnt even beat the arena yet if I don't have to. So can someone post stats for the tear of avo and(if any) anything more powerful. My other save has already collected a soul for the temple in the northern wastes. 

-reply by bleuinor

Its been a few years since I have played it, Actually it was when it first came out, But I have to agree Being EVIL is more fun.. lol I would love to play again its been a while, Dont have the game of the x-box anymore though. Something I may have to think about buying again.

kill the guildmaster!Fable: The Lost ChaptersOkay this is for those who want to kill the guildmaster. I just found out how.First after all the stuff with killing your sister and the betrayel with maze. At the temple quests get the first spirit for the temple.Then comes some fun for us evil guys and girls ready?...Really...Wait...Wait for it...KILL BRIER ROSE!buwahahahahaaahahahahaaaaa!Okay now that you've done that your hearing voices. Yeah, yeah I know stereotypical evil guy stuff but it tells you that the last soul is "the oldest spirit" and the guild seem like a good candidate and that "it" is going to enjoy this.So there ya go, now go slaughter a village for bleuinor-reply by bleuinor's playing update(evil incarnate)