xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CroSpartacus

My C-panel Wont Log Me In

Double check to make sure Caps Lock isn't on or that you didn't use caps lock typing in your password when you signed up. Have you accessed it before? You could always change your password for I believe 10 or 5 credits.

Well, i do not believe that it would effect you being able to login to your Cpanel, you would have to read up about it like in the TOS or search for it..but i do not think it will effect it as long as you got it back up, just remember to keep it up somewhere high in case anything happens to you where you cant login for a period of time..are you sure you have the right link?*edit* and yes it would cost 10 credits *edit*

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit per report
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

When your hosting credit reaches zero or your site is suspended, you no longer have access to your cPanel or FTP. You must bring it back to positive and your site must be unsuspended in order to gain access.Make sure you are typing in the correct cPanel address (since it was not provided where you were accessing) it's yourSite.com/cpanel

How long until I can login? I applied for an account about five minutes ago, and it is not taking my password. I have 2.00 days worth of credits built up. What is up? Is there a set amount of time before I can initally log in? Or is it because I have a top level domain I am using?

How long until I can login? I applied for an account about five minutes ago, and it is not taking my password. I have 2.00 days worth of credits built up. What is up? Is there a set amount of time before I can initally log in? Or is it because I have a top level domain I am using?

223449[/snapback]

wait for domain propagation if you just configured domain nameservers to point to Xisto. in the meantime, access your cpanel via IP.

Sorry. It most likely was a blonde moment I was having. The issue was resolved in the shoutbox. It was that the IP was bad, and one of the moderators gave me the new one. Thanks for tolerating me guys :(.