xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MuTeD

Review My Site

Its great and escpecially the skin. I mean how i saw thos one Extreme pixels. Who would buy that and get if for you site. Well I dont know and also give you that domain.ZEUS. yes lol. This is ZEUS.. Great site by the way. <_<

Very...very...very cool indeed. I love the layout for it....Where did you get it from or did you make it ??? <_<

Hi Very Nice site escpecially the banner. and the whole layout is very cool.I am creating a banner by myself but with witch software do you make so nice banners ?? i want to create a banner for my Counter-strike clan and i am making a very nice site but the site from you iz very Cool:Dgreetz PhraX

Wow, yah we got about 3 ppl working on the site, we each have our own jobs. and yes ZEUS is very good with Graphics.. AIM me if you want info and their aim namesAIM= claw2oo2

Yea, I'm an admin there as well. ZEUS is our designer, he used Adobe Image Ready CS for the animation on the header, just a lightning brush set at different levels of opacity <_< The skin was gotten from ExtremePixels, if you scroll to the bottom of the forum we have a link to them.Thank you all for the nice comments, it's nice to know that something good is coming out of our work there. Also, we're looking for affiliates, if you're interested please AIM me, Yoder511, or send me an e-mail at yoder688@comcast.net.

Great site! I really like that green/black skin it has. I have only two tiny comments (wich means it's not bad at all <_< ): The different font colors look a bit cheap (don't know how else to describe it). I also think it would be better if you place a little description of your site on the frontpage (you can place it in the welcome box) so it's immediatly clear to visitors what the website is about.Very nice banner btw!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHi abso-*BLEEP*ing-lutely LOVE the way you did you nav menuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHAHAHAHAH that is so *BLEEP*ing wicked i cannot even begin to say how much i love that. i am taking a screenshot so that i will never forget what i say and what i thought of it.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHi abso-*BLEEP*ing-lutely LOVE the way you did you nav menu

xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

HAHAHAHAH that is so *BLEEP*ing wicked i cannot even begin to say how much i love that. i am taking a screenshot so that i will never forget what i say and what i thought of it.

LOL! Everyone on the Site is always calling me a control freak or a neat freak because I always have everything nice and organized...lol, the members call it the Wavy Nav Bar...lol

Very Very nice site i give it a 9/10 Keep up the good work i like your theme i also like how you posted the rules on the front page! you might really get some where with your Site Keep up the good work Man! and i know your site will be good!