xisto Community
DeveloperX

Google Adsense Exchange Engine easy way to much earnings

Hello, GUYZ!

What do you think about my newest super idea?

I want to create Google Adsense exchange engine for all!!!

How it will be works?

Well....

For example: YOU register in it's engine and this engine makes special page for YOU where YOU must input some sentenses with populated keywords and YOUR Google adsense CODE for any banner.

Then other people register in this portal...

Then YOU enter to YOUR account at this my engine.

Click on special button [i'm ready to surf] and will be opened new window .

Window opened randomly...

It's window consist of some sentenses with populated keywords and SOMEBODY's Google adsense CODE for any banner.

You must click in this google adsense banner...

Then somebody must click on YOUR banner!!!

It's simple surfing!!!

Average, each click = $0.02-$8!!!

For example: each click on page with such keywords as

"WEB HOSTING" = $4-$6

"Computers" = $1-$3

and so on...

Finally, YOU make clicks on Other's pages and Others make clicks on YOUR page!!!

1click=1click

Full authomaticly engine!!!

What do You think about this?

This is a very dangerous idea. Google guys are smart enough to trace this kind of clicking being carried out. Because google ads are to be click-through and the visitors are expected to visit the new targetted pages. According to this idea they will only click once and will never click again inside the landing pages which is a very dangerous idea. Google adsense team will find out those accounts and disable them. For me I do not like this idea and do not recommend anyone to join such ideas less you are ready to be disabled your account. Once disabled it is not easy to get activated again.That's my frank opinion and take on this idea. Thanks for sharing though.

i say you are are either really brave or tad foolish to even publicly plot such an endeavor to risk your adsense earnings this way. :( if you get away with it (for some time coz google will catch up with you later on), just bear in mind that advertisers in the google network pay dearly for their ads, and it's practically "stealing" from them if you do this. just turn the tables and see if you would you be happy if other people do "steal" from you also? :( artificially inflating your adsense earnings by any means (believe us, google will know!) will get your adsense account flagged by google. and when caught redhanded, your worst case scenario = zero earnings & eternal ban from google adsense.

if i were you, don't kill your goose which lays the golden eggs. :( adsense is not a quick-rich program.

This is a very dangerous idea.

I agree...
But...
What do you think about this project as simple blogs container?
All users creates own pages with simple content with pop keywords and puts own google adsense codes...
My engine gives only one page per day to each user...
Maybe google team allow this...

Anything which involves compromising the funds of the advertisers is cheating. And these practices are not supposed to be carried out, as you not only cheating the advertisers but the overall reputation of a company which is paying you and providing you the service.Google Adsense has strict measures of preventing spam and don't under estimate them. They are the people who have technology to plot you through the satellites. They have the information of the INTERNET loaded on their servers. Which is seriously not a joke and most of the people cannnot even imagine it. I have written algorithms and I can seriously estimate their brains when they can give us RESULTs contained in a webpage existing on the web within a fraction of a second. In short, Its wrong and its no use keeping this thread active.

How do you count the clicks? You cannot modify the adsesne code. That'll violatong Adsense ToS. I had a similar idea but much much simpler and fairere. Its not fair to cheat in adsense because the poor publishers will be making loss. So loosen up yoursystem a lil buddy.

How do you count the clicks? You cannot modify the adsesne code. That'll violatong Adsense ToS. I had a similar idea but much much simpler and fairere. Its not fair to cheat in adsense because the poor publishers will be making loss. So loosen up yoursystem a lil buddy.

I found easy powerful way to calculate clicks!
No their code modyfing needed!!!

Guyz, would you want to participate in my engine?

Guyz, would you want to participate in my engine?

223267[/snapback]

In a word, no :(

And I'll bet almost anything that everyone else here will say the same thing. Sorry, but if were to participate, I'd certainly be cheating someone, and I (like most others) don't like the idea of cheating (perhaps unlike yourself)... that's about as politely as I can put it.

And you can be rest assured that the google team will allow nothing of this sort...

i say you are are either really brave or tad foolish to even publicly plot such an endeavor to risk your adsense earnings this way.  if you get away with it (for some time coz google will catch up with you later on), just bear in mind that advertisers in the google network pay dearly for their ads, and it's practically "stealing" from them if you do this. just turn the tables and see if you would you be happy if other people do "steal" from you also?  artificially inflating your adsense earnings by any means (believe us, google will know!) will get your adsense account flagged by google. and when caught redhanded, your worst case scenario = zero earnings & eternal ban from google adsense.
if i were you, don't kill your goose which lays the golden eggs.  adsense is not a quick-rich program.

This engine really works!!!
Now my goo account balance is $75.20!!!

Good luck!

I know that This engine really works!!!

Now my adsense account balance is $104.73!!!

Would you like to participate and earn with my cooolest engine money!!!

My engine fully compatible with adsense toc!!!

Any comments?

what's your site then, for us to see it in action? :huh: and in case you want to post your code here, for us to really see if it follows google adsense TOC to the letter, feel free to add here. ;)still brave? ;)

I have an alternate Idea.Dont use automated scripts. Just exchange each others web addresses and click on other site's ads. Keep a track of daily clicks on your site (which of course you can do in adsense report manager). Since people are from different countries, no problem in IP logging. No fear to get banned.

Edited by moonfarside (see edit history)