xisto Community
Unregistered 015

What Do You Enter In Google The Most? or any other search engine?

What do you people enter the most often in google or your favourite search engine??Since I'm from bosnia, usually the terms I enter are in bosnian. Various organizations, tv or other types of shows and entertainment, guides, books, shops and stuff like that.In english, I look for web desing and development suff the most. Also I look for other computer related suff. Lately I use wikipedia search in firefox instead of google (if I'm interested in knowledge and dont wanna waste time looking for apropriate site).

im from Serbia ( almost the same as Bosnia :( )and i dont realy search that lot for things in serbian language becouse our sites are poor.. and ther are quality yet.anyway i love wikipedia and i type something that i search for in google and i type wiki after it and i get perfect result :(i usualy search for computer, security ... lates. some small scripts or programms...

I'm a huge gamer, so I usually search for gaming tips and strategies like Counter-Strike CZ, Guild Wars, and Halo. It's amazing what results Google gives you. :(

I google I search most of the things that are in English. Meaning the keywords will be English only. I am likely to search for places, websites of a particular place or people or community. And websites on people who make news on our sitcoms and newspapers. I just search everything that comes into my mind. Sometimes, I do search for cheap webhosting near the city where I live.

I have to say that it's anything and everything. Got a question - enter it into google - works like magic. Quite often look for walkthroughs. Sometimes recipes especially when I'm trying to cook something new or different. I used to be really into Alta Vista, but people kept telling me Google was better - I was dubious but gave a it a try and haven't looked back since. We have it in our Links Favorites so we can have instant access. They should have GA (Google Anonymous) meetings for people like us. Seriously - I Google just about everything :(

Emmm Im from Latvia and I enter in my favorite search engine I think is the besi ww.Google.lv .. I like that they have pages in Latvian too so I can serch in Latvian pages too.. Im making lots of sigs and websites so I usally search for images (renders).. and lots of java scripts and php scripts because Im bad in PHP so i need to copy and paste almost all scripts :(.. Usally Im looking for some fun stuff too like if anyone here understands latvian language then: http://www.prikoli.lv or http://www.klizma.lv/ they have the best humor I ever seen :(.. ok Good luck everyone searching :(

Well my favorite is google and i mostly search for pictures of cool stuff for my signatures i make. I jused to search for Free Web hosting With MySQL and thats how i found Xisto, but when i search for pictures i mostly search for fantasy stuff like wizards and dragons and all kinds of other fantasy stuff. I also search for cartoons like south park the simpsons and family guy but im part of WWE Wrestling forum so ive been looking for pics of my favorite wrestlers like John Cena Batista and ive been wanting pictures of The Boogeyman another WWE Wrestler but i cant find any but yea thats wat i mostly search on google

I can honestly say that the one term I search for most is "stocks quest" as it is a site we are currently using at school and their URI is very long and dumb, google makes it easier

i only use google at school and thats because yahoo is blocked arseholes! but i never use google besides that, they turn up practicly the same pictures and search results

I typically use google to look up things that I don't know so normally I only enter a search term once or twice and don't repeat search once I find what I'm looking for. Typically I enter search terms in various categories from games to science to technology.

I don't really use Google a huge amount, but my most common search term is probably "CSS" as I can never remember the various hacks needed to get certain things to work in all browsers.

I use Google too much, to the point that I find everything I need in less than 10 seconds. I know what to type and I know what to click.Mostly I search for questions, I also use the "define:word", my homework...

I look for alot of things in Google. I like looking up stuff on LeAnn Rimes, Mortal Kombat and music videos. And other cool looking websites out there that I might like to join up sometime or lookup other clans out there. There's always something to look up on Google. And I like to look up other famous people's message boards sometimes just to see how they're run and to read other people's posts to see if they're talking about someone famous I like alot.