xisto Community
joeysicily

The Internet Chat Liar

Now this is such a crazy story.Let me first by saying that I'm 100% sicilian and speak it and I was looking for a 100% italian girl who speaks it too. Anyway, I met this girl online who had all the features and qualities that I look for in a girl. even italian. She sent me a picture in which I thought she was beautiful... dark hair , blue eyes, short.. just the way i liked it. We started talking talking on the phone too. Then as I started to realize things just didn't match up right. Like her telephone number was a PA number and she told me she lived in NY which her reasononing was that she was using her brothers CELL from NY. It also always seemed that she never had a good time to meet. Then the next thing I noticed is that she said she will call me from work and guess what AGAIN a PA number. Of course I did a google on the number and found the pizzeria in PA.. by the way i live in NJ. Finally, I chit chatting with other girls and another girl I new was also italian but would never give me her picture. I then told her about this one girl that i have been talking to and how I really started to like her and I sent the picture of her and asked what she thought. Well thats when *BLEEP* hit the fan.. She was like WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE.. she started getting all upset and finally wanted to talk to me on the phone for the very first time. IT TURNED OUT THAT THIS WAS HER PICTURE. Wow.. things were sooo crazy,... then she realized that it was her cousin who stole her picture and gave it to me and acted like it was her.Wow I can't believe how i was fooled. Anyway I needed to confront this girl who scammed me this whole time. So me and my sis drove 2 to PA.. first we met the girl whos picture it really was.. She was very nice. then we drove to the pizzeria where her cousin was and I was like can i speak to carmen in which she told me her name was gabriella. And i'm like you cant be doing this kinda stuff.. You lucky i'm a good guy others could do some damage. she was left dumbfounded and was like what are you talking about.. her scam has been caught.Well onto the other girl.. I wanted to meet the other girl again.. in which i did i drove 2 hrs again to hangout.. but the drive really hurts so I never hung out again.too bad though she was a nice girl.. and I winded up marrying a non italian. and thats the life.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

hey, I just recalled that there was more to this story.. because of course this charade lasted like 3 months.. talking to this girl.. tyring to get her to meet .. but she did live 2 hrs away so it was pretty hard.. but I just remember some REALLY pathetic sick detail.. don't know why I didn't remember it before. Well anyway, in the midst of our conversation. she says she is going out.. so later on. I'm talking to supposedly her friend and shes like you know gabriella still hasn't come home yet and usually she's home by 12 midnight or else her dad will get really mad because he is very strict. So, i asked where did she go.. She says well she went swimming her laps, but comes straight home after her swim and she still not home yet. So I really started to get worried, because by this time i think i knew her for at least 2 months. so I stayed online and kept asking her friend if she got home yet. and she's like no.. and I say wow.. this is really scareing me.. I really hope the worst has not happenend. Like a car accident or something. Well, now she starts to set me up and says well there is something gabriella hasn't told you. I'm like WHATT??? shes says well there was this guy that knows her and likes her.. so he waits for her after her swim and tries to talk to her and one day hes like why dont you kiss me and shes like no. Then the next day.. he waits for her again.. and pushes her against the car and says.. i wont let you go until you kiss me.. and again she pushed him away but this time he pushed her down.. and that was last night.. so I dont know what could be happening now.. So now i'm really scared thinking that she might be getting raped and all. well it's still getting later and later.. and i still ask if she got home yet.. and still nothing.. FINALLY.. at like 3:30 am her friend says shes home and im like tell her to call me i want to talk to her.. so a few minutes later..i get a phone call and I start talking to gabriella and she tells me she had bad night.. but was very very quiet.. and i'm like are you ok.. can you tell me what happenend.. finally she goes into this story of how.. there was this guy there and he had a few friends.. and they grabbed her and put her in the car and drove her away... and then they pulled down her pants and had sex with her.. and how she was kicking and screaming.. so finally she got away and now she got home.. and im like are you gonna tell the cops??shes like i dont know.. im scared cause he said you better not tell the cops. Then she said that her brothers went down to his house with baseball bats.... i said im soo sorry and if there is anything you need be sure to tell me.. well i was on the phone until like 6am.. well.. just like in my previous story.. all this was made he friend.. was actually her under a different screen name.. UNREAL.. i was played with soooo bad.. this was one of the worst people i met online.. 3 months of my life was wasted and emotions torn.. thats what you call sick in the head

well i must say, you at least got off better then the french guy (at least i think he was french) who wound up dating his mom online.must've been quite awkward when they met each other on the beach lol.

Now this is such a crazy story.
Let me first by saying that I'm 100% sicilian and speak it and I was looking for a 100% italian girl who speaks it too.
Wow I can't believe how i was fooled. Anyway I needed to confront this girl who scammed me this whole time. So me and my sis drove 2 to PA.. first we met the girl whos picture it really was.. She was very nice. then we drove to the pizzeria where her cousin was and I was like can i speak to carmen in which she told me her name was gabriella. And i'm like you cant be doing this kinda stuff.. You lucky i'm a good guy others could do some damage. she was left dumbfounded and was like what are you talking about.. her scam has been caught.

Well onto the other girl.. I wanted to meet the other girl again.. in which i did i drove 2 hrs again to hangout.. but the drive really hurts so I never hung out again.

too bad though she was a nice girl.. and I winded up marrying a non italian. and thats the life.

Joey, I'm suspecting you've got some kind of funny karma hanging upon you :lol:

I deeply sympathize. Now, wouldn't it be safer to take a blunderbuss (a stout sicilian caretaker, I'm told) along with you when you go chatting? Them girls are are really somethin' these days.

Cheers, all! :P

Hahaha.. uhmm.. yeah. So I guess we all learn about internet dating/chatting in general eventually. Since I never had the chance to meet anyone in person, my experiences weren't quite as memorable as that, but I learned too.Message for the day: Most people who go looking for relationships online and then avoid the meeting step are not who they say they are. Find this out near the beginning. Or even better, just meet someone in some way other than the internet :lol:' The internet is to creepy people/liars what any school is to emokids.. as time goes on, each gets more and more populated with their dominant.. stereotype. Someone stop me the next time I attempt a comparison.

Wow I can't believe how i was fooled. Anyway I needed to confront this girl who scammed me this whole time. So me and my sis drove 2 to PA..

why? To scare the daylights out of her so she wouldn't 'scam' someone again? If she gave you someone else's picture and lied about things, there's a pretty good chance she did not want to meet you.

I guess she learned a lesson, but that's pretty frightening.