xisto Community
DaRealChrono

My Mom

You know I wish I could tell you guys the exact words I wanna put here, of what she is. I defintly hate her with a passion, after all she's nothing but a drunk anyways lol. I can't wait till she goes away, my mom or not, she is the most selfish person I have ever seen or heard about. She tries to beat me up last weekend and says that Im not her son anymore and tells me to leave and I do and then she calls the cops on me cuz I won't come home...So stupid, and now she's trying to take me to DJJ for assualt and battery...I'm at my grandmother's house right now waiting on DSS but she says I can't see my girlfriend while I'm over here...Is that true? I need a answer to that please, but on with my rant. I really can't wait till shes out of my life forever, shes done so much verbal abuse and has tried physical abuse and on top of all that she downs an 18 pack a DAY. Shes smoked pot in front of me and is always trying to make my life a living hell, as you might can tell. I always though I was a good kid, I make decent grades in school and do the majority of my chores...So I dont understand why she has to be like that...Anyways, just my rant, I probably won't have to deal with her much longer and I can get back to posting here and doing what I do. Thanks for anyone who answers my question...and for reading my rant...

Oh boy do you have it bad. I feel really sorry for you, my dad is sorta mean but he's a very loving father ^^;. Seriously..wow..your mom is like EBIL! Why haven't you told anyone with authority like a cop or something how she's treating you? I mean my mom can be strict sometimes but only because she cares about me and she's never smoked while she had kids and not even at an age close to when she was having kids. What's DSS btw? From what I've read here about you you honestly (no one does) don't deserve to be treated like this. I wish you all the best in the future.. :(

I really feel very sorry for you.. My mom is the best :-), and I seriously cannot imagine your mom in her place. (that's the reason I said, I really feel sorry).I think the drugs and alcohol is the main reason to blame. I am also quite unaware of the western culture and lifestyle, so I really cannot comment much :-SBut, that story hurts. I had suffered a lot of verbal abuse from my dad, but things are pretty much ok now.. and we both love each other. The only feeling I get is, may be we don't like each other..

That is really rough. My cousins were in the same situation for a while but they are now living with their dad who is a saint compared to her mom. I do not understand how come there are so many people who have such terrible parents just because the parents drink. Why do people even start drinking in the first place when they know things like this can happen? Do not worry this will blow over soon stuff like that always gets better eventually.

hi, am sorry abt what is happening to you. not that i can do anything about it. u grandmother said u can't have ur girlfriend over at here place. well it her house. and u would have to respect her wishes. but try to make her understand.i lost my mum 2 yaers ago, she was a handful, i thought she was a pain, but towards the end, i realised she just loved drama. and i miss her very much. though it was nothing near what is happening to u.in our culture, it is ok to hit a child, no matter how bad nobody does anything. some parents hammered a 2 inch nail into thier 13 year daughter's head because thier "pastor" said she was possesed by the devil. and the police didn't absolutly nothing! her parents weren't even arrested! well that is MY culture.if u can do something which is what u are doing. on another note, i gather that u are really a nice person! i hope u mom would see that someday.

hi, im sorry too! i wish there somethin i can do for you.. why don't you send your mom to a rehabilitation center or seminars.. you know for all the things that she has done to you whether you like it or not she's still your mom you can't deny that. i think your mom's lonely.. i think she just stop dreaming.. imean she gave up on her dream or somethin that's why she is like that.. she wants to end it all

In response to the my Grandmother not letting me see my girlfriend...I dont believe I typed that, I think I typed my Mom...That was my question though about my Mom not letting me see her while I'm at my grandmothers house...Thanks for all you guys comments, you make me feel better about the situation, It's really cool being here with people who care ya know...Lol...I really dont know my mom's problem, she says she has a bad past or something, but I still don't see why shed wanna take it out on her kids, when my sister was around my mom choked her...In front of me lol, so It's been like this for a long time, my sis was 15 then and she is 20 now, so that can just give you an idea.

Choked..your..sister..o.O. Seriously, I mean absolutely no offense here but: your mom has problems. I'm very sorry if that was offensive but..choking a person in front of anyone shows a sign of needing a bit of psychiatric help ><;. Again I'm terribly sorry if it offends you :(.

Wow... Now that was a mouthful! I concur with everybody else here when it comes to the conclusion that your mother really needs some help! On the other hand, I'm very happy for you because you turned out to be a very nice person, despite your mother's behavior! So, just keep it that way! Sooner or later, you will be your own man, and you will be completely independent from your mother, then you should see if her situation improves, or goes downhill... If it goes downhill, it's again up to you to decide if you want to help her or not, but at least you don't have to take that bull***t from her every single day... Anyway, just hang in there and know that we are always here to help!

Wow chrono, I'm actually proud of you for coping with all that shiz you have to put up with at home, and not resort to drugs or alcohol to ease your pain. Keep up the good character and you will be rewarded.Wow I sounded like Confucias or something. Ell oh Ell!

Dude i know how you feel sorta my gramma is the same way. Yesterday she came home drunk as hell. She came into my room and told me to stop playng with myself went into her room called my gfs mom and told her that her daughter(m gf) was pregnat with my child i wanted to kill that erm dang ho but its ok when there gone its peaceful just try and avoid her as much as you can

I'm...sorry to hear about all that. That has GOT to be the worse thing ever. There's nothing worse than family abusing other family members (especially if a parent does it to their child, or vice-versa). Any parent that can act like that in front of/to their child needs some SERIOUS help. I'm glad to see you dealing with it, though. It's just...so sad that parents can do things like that.

That is really rough. My cousins were in the same situation for a while but they are now living with their dad who is a saint compared to her mom. I do not understand how come there are so many people who have such terrible parents just because the parents drink. Why do people even start drinking in the first place when they know things like this can happen? Do not worry this will blow over soon stuff like that always gets better eventually.

222391[/snapback]