xisto Community
joeysicily

American Idol American Idol

Anyone out here watched the first Night of American idol this season? DId anyone see how they decided to let that last person go. The one who was jumping around like crazy and says that animals talk to him. Clearly he was SUCH a bad singer and looks like he had lots of issues.First Randy says yes and Simon says no. Randy might of said yes, just to fool around, but then Paula says Yes, but she says for my own reasons. What the hell does that mean?Anyway, I think they choose him because he was the wackiest one and they wanted to get people to laugh and come see the one who talks to animals.

Oh, man...you have that show too? It's really pathetic sometimes. Here in the Netherlands it's called Idols and it's just stupid. The auditions are quite fun, cus there are all sorsts of stupid people, that say they have a cold and so on. There are also much people that think they can sing, but can't and another bunch of people from who i don't know why they actually are participating, but that's not my problem of course.Afther the auditions it''s really boring, we are now in the, i don't know, 5 episode of the finals or something.Here in the netherlands it also didn't gave us any good Idol, first we got Jamai and Jim (second), they both can't sing (however better then me :(). Jim was only popular, because he was the so called 'nice guy'. The second time we got Boris and Maud, they also can't sing that good, but better. But I didn't hear from both of them for a year at least. (We dind't had Idols in 2004/2005). I don't know what's coming out this year, but we'll see.

The only entertainment from that show is the terrible auditions. The look on the judge?s faces after hearing someone sing badly brings laughter to me. After they sing professionally and have to deep criticism is when I stop watching.

Oh, man...you have that show too? It's really pathetic sometimes. Here in the Netherlands it's called Idols and it's just stupid. The auditions are quite fun, cus there are all sorsts of stupid people, that say they have a cold and so on. There are also much people that think they can sing, but can't and another bunch of people from who i don't know why they actually are participating, but that's not my problem of course.

Afther the auditions it''s really boring, we are now in the, i don't know, 5 episode of the finals or something.

Here in the netherlands it also didn't gave us any good Idol, first we got Jamai and Jim (second), they both can't sing (however better then me :(). Jim was only popular, because he was the so called 'nice guy'. The second time we got Boris and Maud, they also can't sing that good, but better. But I didn't hear from both of them for a year at least. (We dind't had Idols in 2004/2005). I don't know what's coming out this year, but we'll see.

222205[/snapback]

Our american idols is different. For instance, last year carrie underwood won. We only have only 1 win per year and is only from the US. I knew that there were onther idols in other countries cause its such a popular hit tv show. This year should be interesting. THere are soo many people that CANT sing and think that they can.. I guess most people try to just get on TV. You should see some of the wackiest thing people wear just to get some attention and get on TV. I know I can't sing and I wouldn't even waiste my time or effort just to be in front of a camera to make a fool of myself. People are not laughing with you.. their laughing AT YOU. Oh well that's the life