xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PreppyGreenDayPrincess

What's Your Label? ...who are you...

What type of lable are you?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i would have to say i fall into the nerd category, I would like nothing more than to spend most of my time with my technology (pc, laptop, xbox, etc) and watch science fiction (star trek, firefly, etc) than do much else. although I do actually have a girl (yes a real life, not something in a computer girl) which almost pust me out of the nerd group. can i be forgiven this one thing? :(

although I do actually have a girl (yes a real life, not something in a computer girl) which almost pust me out of the nerd group. can i be forgiven this one thing?  :(

222184[/snapback]

I was gonna say.. I think I'm a nerd, and I do my best to uphold this standard.. but I -am- a girl, so somehow it seems like I dont fit it XD

I do my best to fit in with the computer people here... but sometimes they act weird around me because I'm a girl.. or too cheery, or... not lazy enough? ("Rhia, you need to perfect the art of sitting still for hours, playing a video game, with only caffeine to support yourself.. stop moving around so much, real geeks don't have that kind of energy.")

It's very confusing ^^

Either a goth or a punk. Or a metalhead, but thats not there.I kindof try to avoid labels.. I'm just.. me. But based on the typical goth and punk, I'm somewhere in the middle. Black is generally the colour I wear, I have a couple of those bracelets with spikes, I have guaged piercings. Plus, I've been asked more than once if I'm goth, and it always takes a bit of explaining for them to understand that I'm not really trying to be anything. Sooo, I voted goth, since I've never been asked if I'm punk.

Hmm... I fit more into the geeky, weird.. fun kinda person.. Not sure about that poll up there though lol :( I do have a social life though, and I can only play on the computer on weekends and Fridays, and holidays.. hehe :( Im votin for loser though! WOOHOO!!

I think out of all of those I'm mostly shy. :( I generally am a shy person and usually the "quiet" one in class. But that's just how I always am with people I don't really know. If I'm with friends or family then that's a whole other thing.Labels are blah, it's hard to put yourself into just one.

I really don't mean to be rude or offend people here, but what is it with you people and labels? why must everyone fall into a nice neatly defined category, whats wrong with people just being people, why must everyone conform to your little label thing, and please don't take this the wrong way I'm not having a go at anyone in particular but rather the whole labelling structure that society has taken on recently, I really do think it is pathetic, and before anyone asks no I am not an old person who just doesn't understand, I am a 17 year old who doesn't understand. I really do see this as something that most right minded people should have grown out of by 12 (13 at the latest :rolleyes:). So I hope you understand where I am coming from here (and I appreciate that you have taken the time to read my little rant about society) and I will respectfully not be taking part in societies constant attemts to tell me what kind of person I am. Also on a much lighter note could someone please explain to me who is going to answer loser to this poll?

Weren't labels those names middle schoolers used to call each other in order to make a certain group of people feel left out or untalented? I agree with what >dontmaimyourself< is saying. Everyone is unique in their own unique way. So what if they dress differently or listen to different music or believe in more than one deity or God forbid they're gay. Since when is shy a label anyways? ...And last, goth and punk are subcultures...not labels.

I often don't get people putting a label on me but when they do it's usually nerd because I'm on the computer so much, so if that's what a nerd is then I agree. When someone call me a nerd it's usually people just joking around. They know that computer nerds come in handy once in a while.

hmm.. Im better falling in Goth category not punk or any others (I know in my pictures it can''t be seen..) I ussaly wear "Grinders" (army boots whit iron in them) dark clouthes and I really like Rock and heavy metal bands.. I just love such music. I know few people think that music is Sh!t but I like it because it makes me feel good :rolleyes:..

Well I am a gothik because I wear black lipstick and i listen 2 slipknot. But yesterday my friend kate was like "duude u r not gothik u r a ghetto" and I was like "woe no, I am a gothic" an I punched her in the face and called her a poser.

You should put like "other" or "in between" because I don't really fall in any of the catagories. And it doesn't matter if you're a nerd or a jock, if you be yourself and do what you want, you'll be happy. I know that sounds corny

I probably dont fall under any categories although I am a bit of a nerd at times... lol. But I have to agree with "dontmaimyourself", that everyone is unique in their very own way and that you dont really need to have a label to be "cool" among a group of peers. Some of the labels listed seem to more of cultures, especially punk, which is more of a musical genre rather than a label.