xisto Community
delivi

Hard Disk Capacity All about Spaces

Your Hard Disk capacity is....  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This Poll is hosted by me to know what capacity of the hard disks are being used. Cast your polls here.

Come on everybody give your polls and check out how many are there to challenge your Hard disk capacity.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Just a reminder: if you list your machine specs to enclose them in 'quote' tags.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Actually the PC I'm using right now is so pathetic. It has a 2GB Hard Drive. My computer however has a 80GB hard drive. I need my grand parents to ship them to me. You should post your Hard Drive size.

I just upgraded my comp. I have an internal 1 tb drive and an external 200 GB, who would need that much space you might ask. Well I don't know but at least if I ever need to start a hosting company I'll be off to a pretty good start.

I've a Seagate Barracuda 160 GB Hard Disk which is not enough for me. Thanks to my Dad. He bought me a DVD-Writer so now I can now transfer my collections into DVDs. I am planning to buy another HDD of about 250 GB.

I need to get a giant hard drive cause I get lost switching mine.This PC has a 160gb hdd and a 80gb hdd = 240I got external hdds, 160gb and 200bg = 360So thats 600gbs, over half a tb. About 400 of that is full.

Well, besides the fact that my PC is probably in india right now getting fixed...I have(had) an 80 gig harddrive, with 12gigs(27%) space left. Wow *chuckles* I even remember the % left.*hums*Ohhh praise budduh they don't hurt it*hums**god I want my computer back*

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

My computer has a pathetic 12 GB harddrive. Though, my iPod has a 40, so I store most of my large files on it. I have been looking around at different drives lately, and I am probably soon to upgrade. Constantly being low on disk space is a huge annoyance.

My computer has a pathetic 12 GB harddrive. Though, my iPod has a 40, so I store most of my large files on it. I have been looking around at different drives lately, and I am probably soon to upgrade. Constantly being low on disk space is a huge annoyance.

221744[/snapback]

My Mac came with 80gig's and my external firewire is at 80% capacity. What do I have that is worth 210Gigs? To many images I guess....

I have let's see....2x 60GB1x 250GB1x 160GB1x 80GB1x 40GBso that should all ad up too about 650GB is not mistaken. More than half of it is full, and I've already burnt about 50 + - DVDs just to clear my hard disk space. :(

I have let's see....

2x 60GB

1x 250GB

1x 160GB

1x 80GB

1x 40GB

so that should all ad up too about 650GB is not mistaken. More than half of it is full, and I've already burnt about 50 + - DVDs just to clear my hard disk space. :(

221845[/snapback]

Wow :( . How did you plug in those? I'm happy with my 160GB (part.:50/108/2) but I guess I should buy huge sATA disk as soon as I have enought euros. :D

hmm.. I have very small space on my new computer only about 40 GB.. but in old one I had about 260 GB :(.. Now the old one is for my brother :(.. he now have 98GB of music and movies so it's pretty much i think :D.. But I have seen lots of people that habe terabites of music and/or movies :D..

I even remember with my first computer that noi at least taenia a space jig or those diskketes of single 1,44 space mb in disk.the science evolves selecionabamos that we wanted to keep, favorably before today we keep everything, there is space for everything in this life, to keep your songs, your videos, your applications, everything has space in your computer.I at the moment have 80 space jigs and I find exaggerated.What I don't understand is the terabites, I don't understand like there are people that needs so much power in a hard disk, but good if the memory doesn't have you limit our favorite toy, our computer neither should have it.

Wow  :( . How did you plug in those? I'm happy with my 160GB (part.:50/108/2) but I guess I should buy huge sATA disk as soon as I have enought euros.  :(

221902[/snapback]

Hahahaha... some of these hard disks were salvaged from my dad's computer in his office, some were my own and some totally new.

These are the external hard disks connected through USB.

2x 60GB

1x 40GB

This is an external connected through ieee1394

1x 80GB

This is connected through IDE

1x 250GB

1x 160GB

:(