xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WBBulldogs

Xbox 360 Problems?

I've been hearing that one of the shipments of the XBox 360 have been faulty. Apparently thay overheat or something and in one case I read that this kid's XBox 360 melted one of the kids games, the whole CD melted. So are there really anyu recalls and any Xbox 360 owners oh here that have had any problems?

Yes alot of xbox 360's have been shipped faulty. This is in part because of microsofts paranoid reactions towards the newly released ps3 specs. Xbox 360 will not be better then the ps3 in hardware therefore microsoft pressured the system to be released before all major hardware and software bugs where debugged. No lie the powersupply burned a hole in my carpet. I have heard of people getting blue screens that flicker during the game or before it.

I believe you can get a water cooled version of xbox 360. Its a bit more expensive but still its worth it. I've heard from a person that got it - its very quite and you wont have any problems with the system itself - pump is well-done + very efficient.

no lie my budyd got a xbox 360 and he was so excited he inserted the game, and bam we seen a blue smoke, this sounds fictional but really isnt so he was like what the hell turned out there was a small fire inside of the game console and it melted his game and ruined the insides of his console he is now in a fight with walmart saying that they will not return it and its been abused and used in teh wrong way and all that crap, for me im just waiting for the newer xbox 360s come out that way there some stuff will be fixed and there will be no worries on fires and stuff like that, now i think i of it the ps2 had the same deal when it first came out, there were talks of the eye breaking and it being very fragile, i waited about 3 or 4 months the quality went up and the cash went down for it :D

Well cuz most the damn Xbox 360 are still prototypes.. Though my cousin has had his Xbox 360 for about 2 months now and it only froze once never overheated anything.. So I don't know maybe the Xbox 360's are just *BLEEP* in the USA and not in Canada?