Google Number - 466453 Guess what

Tell me... what can you relate between the number

and

Google?

Well if you want to know

just hit the ul

https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=EcwvVIWDCaOH8Qf26YHwBQ&gws_rd=ssl

Which will Redirect you to google.com

To Know the Reason... Just Look at your Mobile Phone's KeyPad.

Maybe this url for future google innovations?

Like Mobile search?

Or storing phone book and smss to their service?

Why else?

i got this off another website

The answer: Take a look at your telephone keypad, and match up the numbers to the letters.

4 GHI

6 MNO

6 MNO

4 GHI

5 JKL

3 DEF

So, i think it is your your cell phone

Notice from mayank:
Fixed the Quote tag as reported

Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Wow, That's cool I think it will be used for something in the future for some mobile devices or something. Maybe all internet addresses will be turned into numbers as well.

Wow, That's cool I think it will be used for something in the future for some mobile devices or something. Maybe all internet addresses will be turned into numbers as well.

LOL in fact, everythin on internet are numbers, (IP's) that works like a separated phone number for each computer on INternet, a ip is given as xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx like 192.168.1.1

LOL in fact, everythin on internet are numbers, (IP's) that works like a separated phone number for each computer on INternet, a ip is given as xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx like 192.168.1.1

True, but the nuber of ips that we have avaible are running out.
There is another system of ips though that could help us with this problem called IPv6...sadly though ppl aren't switching to this version.

I have google's SMS number (46645) in my cell phone address book for quick references when on the go. :angry:I always find myself in need of a dictionary and it comes in so handy when the one on my phone can't find a word (it's so limited tho, I usually just go straight to messaging google).

I might have imaginded this but I am fairly sure Google already offer a mobile version of its search engine, habg on I'll just see if I can find it.....

yeah here it is, https://www.google.com/mobile/

So yeah this could just be a new banner for its mobile content that it currently offers, or it could be for something altogether more exciting, for example a small application which will index your text messages and phone numbers so you can access them from anywhere (Google Phone probably). Or they could simply have registered this domain just so noone else can, whatever it is we'll just have to wait.

I believe this is called mnemonic. My mobile number before has a mnemonic my number is ****-529-7853 which is ****-JAW-RULE. i used it so people would have easier time recalling my number during an emergency. I even planned to use it as my business number so client too can contant me easier and I call announce it once the people would remember my number all the time. too bad I lost my sim card

The Google people actually have a sense of humor. :angry: They sometimes do some random things. :angry: Maybe that's why I like 'em. They're aalso a pretty good search engine.So...how did you come up with this find? I'm very interested. Did you Google to find out about this Google?