xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thyob

Stupid Teacher Got Me In Trouble and it was the most stupid reason ever

Ok i still go to schoolI have two teachers in a room one sent me into the hall the other saw me in the hall and took me to the office when i come back from the office to get my stuff the teacher sees that i left my paper on the desk, she wanted me to hit her but i didnt so i tried to leave the room without the paper but she got right in my way as i was leaving the room so i push her arm some i wait take the paper she moved and i walked out later on in hte next period i get called to the office and they suspend me for 10 days just by trying to leave the room with out my paperTHAT TEACHER IS THE MOST STUPIDEST TEACHER I HAVE EVER MET

did you hit the teacher? thats what i would ahve done. what was so important about the paper you left behind? i would have just walked up to the teacher, pulled out a lighter and set that paper on fire, then walked out of class.

yeah im in year 9 (in australia) that means ive been through 9 3/4 years of school.yeah bro i know how you feel <_< i was at sport last year some time and the teacher and one of me mates were staring each other !to death! makin insults about each others parents and stuff. crazy. i think it gets really bad when teachers start to think that they are better (as people, not at teaching) then the students, and then start to act "you dare to call me a liar?"dont get me wrong, im not against teachers, we have some alright ones at my school.anyway, you find people in any environment like that.oh well. have a good ten days off :blink: