xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wansuen

Prize Fight haveyou tried the new tournamentish site

I think that http://www.prizefight.co.uk/de/ just open about a week ago where you can go and enter a CS match for a certain amount of money and if u with (i think just the most frags) then you get some winnings based on how many people were actually playing in that game. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it yet and what they might have though about it. A lot of good players maybe? or any other problems that may have happened?I know that they are supposed to match you with people of similar skill, but if you never played on their servers before how would they know? so I would think at first the type of players that you play against would cover a wide range of skills.

That sounds pretty interesting. I don't play CS but if I did I would probably have to try that, maybe in America's Army. Of course in order to get your money back you have to win otherwise you lose so you shouldn't bet too much. You never know what could happen whether you are good or not. I probably wouldn't try it now that I think about it because I would get addicted and if I lost some money I would try and win it back.

That sounds pretty interesting.  I don't play CS but if I did I would probably have to try that, maybe in America's Army.  Of course in order to get your money back you have to win otherwise you lose so you shouldn't bet too much.  You never know what could happen whether you are good or not.  I probably wouldn't try it now that I think about it because I would get addicted and if I lost some money I would try and win it back.

221436[/snapback]

Yeah that's true, kind of like any other type of gambling except you feel like you have more control over the outcome. I believe they are actually going to add different types of games later as well, but for now they just have CS and Half Life 2:Deathmatch. I've never played HL2: Deathmatch before though.