xisto Community
conret

Pay Per Impression any good companies out there?

Be Careful with Google

Pay Per Impression

Google Just pulled my ads and banned me from adsense and they owed me around 400.00 right at pay time they are not to be trusted and I really did nothing wrong

Replying to vidhyardhi

Google....

Pay Per Impression

Google also snatched my money from me as well right before payday claiming I violated ToS with frame breaks?...Even if I did I needed that $600 and there wasnt any type of frame breaking to begin with. I get about 7 million views per month and I still can't find anyone worth the ad space...

I get about 10k page views per month and I am earning like < $1. The thing with AdSense is that, they will schedule both CPM and CPC ads. But it depends on the advertisers and from they stand point, CPC advertising makes more sense as it give a better ROI.

Yeah, about Adsense, the more I read about them the more I hear negative things...There are many people who went from making thousands a month to being banned for no reason other than Google not wanting to pay them.Google also had ads in videos for when you embed your own videos on your website but they ended that as well...It just seems like Adsense is going downhill.

Well Adsense is strange. I've had over 10,000 impressions and only 13 clicks which equates to something like  $2.25

Not sure what else I can do to be honest. 

-reply by Anonymous Website owner

Google adsense is ok, but I have had a good experiance with Adonion. Plus they pay out in paypal.

are you using adonion for CPC or CPV/CPM ? I think with CPC ads result is same as google adsense. I don't think they do any different than google adsense. So adonion or adbrite both are on similar lines when it comes for CPC.

Fast click is annoying... all ad services that makes pop ups are bad, I hate sites with those and I usually don't go back to them, stick with Adsense, you can customize the way it looks but people still notice them but it's not too annoying.

revenue for 100,000 unique visits Pay Per Impression
hello ,
am hving a web where in there are 100 pages ,
and I do hve 100,000 more registered members , if each member visits all the pages the total review will be 100,000,00 ,  if all pages hve unique advertisements then the each ad will hve a view of 100,000 ( total registered members ) . So will the pymnt will be say if CPM 4 usd , it will be paid for 400 USD / ad and since 100 unique ads / pages the total pymnt will be 400 x 100 = 400,00 USD  ?
pls advise ,
rgds / shambu .
-reply by shambu

I understand that the number of your unique visitors per day is around 200-300 is that true?and you'are saying that you are making about 10 $ a day , that means between 50-100 clicks a day and that's 25-33 per cent!!!hey Dude you are making good money already , i suggest you stay where you are with your advertising system , don't change it , but you will need to improve your site's audience to earn a larger amount of money , then to choose your geographycal visitors audience * your website will make you more money if your visitors come from USA and Uk*that's all , good Luck dude

it looks you must be asking people to click in your adsense ad, watch buddy becasue thats not allowed and your account may get blocked, because out of 300 visitor you earning $10 which is really not realistic

it looks you must be asking people to click in your adsense ad, watch buddy becasue thats not allowed and your account may get blocked, because out of 300 visitor you earning $10 which is really not realistic

Adsense works on a bidding mechanism. The highest bidder of the advertisers for each block get the spot. I've seen a single click be worth as much as $30, depending on the site, placement and advertiser. So it's definitely possible to make $10 off 300 visitors if you optimize everything right.

I've always heard good things about Adsense, so I wouldn't know why Google would randomly ban users from using it, unless they accidentally clicked on their own links, which I strongly suggest not to do cause Google gets on it very quickly, and they always know. :P Personally I have no sites so therefore I haven't made any money with Adsense, but I don't know why Adsense would ban users when they should be paid. :PBut then, its a big coporation and they probably dont care about banning one or two good members. :P I just have to say that like everything on the internet, use everything with risk and the possibility that they might give you nothing. :PHaven't heard of adonions but I might try. :)About the different number of visitors getting different visits, like 300 visitors with $10 a day and 10000 for only a few cents, placing your ads on your site is a skill. If you put your ads in the right places then you might get more money, so that might be the case.Also, depending on your site's topic, the money you make from people clicking can depend on your topic, so many a flowers ad might get more money than lets say, an oranges ad.:) Yeah.

Google adsence

Try using a CPA model - most programs will supply high converting banners and you get paid if they submit an email address.