xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TimmeX

Gta Sanandreas gta san andreas

Sooooo close.I've playued this already through 'alternative' means on my friends PS2 and so far its been a lot of fun. I think the thing that will hurt it most is its totally ghetto atmosphere. They swear in between every other word which isn't totally necessary and I'm not a fan of the sound track either.Vice City, despite being led by an apparently italian guy, was open, you didn't care what nationality it was, it wasn't rubbed in your face like it is in GTA:SA so it was just your character.The customisation however is AWESOME!

Am not that excited.. I think San Andreas is just the same as Vice city except with a new story and a different map. The game play is maybe the same thing.I mean it was from 2 to 4 the same style.I'll just stick to vice city for a while

i might buy it for pc, but im not very hyped up about grand theft auto san andreas. does anyone know when it is getting released for pc? thats what i did with vice city, i have ps2, but i never get to play it so i would prefer to own a pc version.

Already got it reserved for PS2 and the good part is u will be able to download stuff with the HDD (finally a use) and i hear they might have ranking system for like the best players and stuff.

yeah, it's finnaly out ... and it rocks :) !! oh man, the next few weeks I spend in my room :P. can't wait to finish the game. any1 got some nice tips? pls post here in this forum. maybe i make an Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas fan-site :blink:.questoin for you: this is the best GTA? I think it is <_<. well I quit this forum now, must play further with it :P. Cya all!Greetz ZorBiX

well, from what I've heard, it is like 3x bigger than vice city, as you have 3 cities, not one.which makes it 3x better! :blink:I wonder what Lazlow will be up to in this one.... <_<

GTA 3Vice citySan Andreas1.Gta 3Game isn't bad , have 3 towns. There are good cheats. But grafic is low.2.Vice CityIt is much better , better city , new cars , motors , grafic better.3.San AndreasI don't have the game , but in some news paper I was read about it.grafic will be good, new cars .I will buy the game.

It's out in canada.. but i hear that it sux for Ps2 and you would be better off getting it for Xbox. I dno, i'm waiting until this weekend and im renting it for xbox. Hope it's worth the wait!

i love it on ps2, i been playing it latly i give it a 9/10 they could have improved the way the guy moves a little more, but wut ya gonna do? lol, neway ya i hear u can get multiplayer on it once u get a certain % done of the game. ne 1 got info on this?