xisto Community
Richard

Funny Chat

Okay i have known this boy named johnathon for a long time and he likes my friend veronica but she doesnt like him. About 6 other of my friends went to the movies with johnathon and veronica. And then veronica told me about it and we just had this chat

Veronica: gues what happened friday after i finished talking to you.Richard: johnathon called
Veronica: no. he sent me a textmessage
Richard: saying what
Veronica: Promise not to tell no one! & To never ever ever ever talk about at school
Richard: yes
Veronica: He asked me to be his gf
Richard: i told you he liked you
Richard: right
Veronica: yes you did
Richard: pretend to be his girlfriend then break up with him lol
Veronica: NO
Richard: say your a ******* and you dont like boys
Veronica: NO u *******
Richard: lol
Richard: did u reply to that text meaage
Veronica: Well first he asked me if i would go out with him, then i asked him what kind of going out  like friends or what. then he said boyfriend girlfriend. I was like NOOOOOO!! I was having a heart attack. Then sara called him and asked him if he was asking me to be his gf, he said. then she asked him how long has he been liking me, he said i don't know. Then i grabbed the phone and saying hello? hello?. Pretending like i couldn't hear him. then he ung up. I never answered him back. But if he asks me again i'm going to tell him no.
Richard: k
Richard: promiss not to tell no1 this but i think johnathon is weird
Veronica: why do you think that?
Richard: its just how he is
Richard: h does though
Richard: he*
Veronica: if you say so
Veronica: DO you think i should tell elizabeth?
Richard: yes
Richard: he liked you sence middle school
Richard: remember he told me
Veronica: I know.  The thing that got me mad was that he always denied liking me. And now he just felt like asking me out. That p***** me off

What do you think she should do?

Lol, looks like you can't keep secrets. I think she should tell the dude that she's not interested, because if i liked someone I would keep going after them, if I think they might be interested.... So she should just tell the guy she's not interested so that he can move on with his life, and instead of going after one girl. It would be better if she did that instead of being nice for a really long time, and telling him that she doesn't like him in the future, because then he would be more heart broken, and will be pretty angry of trying to get one girl for so long.

hellRaiser is totaly right, I personally hate it when girls don't tell you outright no, cause carrying the notion is like asking the guy to flirt more. It's an invitation, and sounds the same whether the girl likes you or not. Saying no puts things in concrete perspective and the guy can move on to his next target. We men are persistant folk.

Lol, looks like you can't keep secrets. I think she should tell the dude that she's not interested, because if i liked someone I would keep going after them, if I think they might be interested.... So she should just tell the guy she's not interested so that he can move on with his life, and instead of going after one girl. It would be better if she did that instead of being nice for a really long time, and telling him that she doesn't like him in the future, because then he would be more heart broken, and will be pretty angry of trying to get one girl for so long.

hehe secrets are not safe with me. she should tell him she doesnt like him.

hellRaiser is totaly right, I personally hate it when girls don't tell you outright no, cause carrying the notion is like asking the guy to flirt more. It's an invitation, and sounds the same whether the girl likes you or not. Saying no puts things in concrete perspective and the guy can move on to his next target. We men are persistant folk.

i hate it too when girls dont tell you that they dont like you

she has to tell him, none of this "have this girl tell this guy to tell him" stuff. If you don't like a person, you have to tell them. I've been guilty in my day of sort of avoiding the issue and hoping that a guy will just give up. It's really not healthy. That, and leading a guy on like that might lead to stalkeryness.

Okay i have known this boy named johnathon for a long time and he likes my friend veronica but she doesnt like him. About 6 other of my friends went to the movies with johnathon and veronica. And then veronica told me about it and we just had this chatWhat do you think she should do?

Aw, this girl Veronica seems to be such a lovable young misleading lady! ;)

Veronica should tell the truth to Jonathon of course. But somehow, I've got a sneaky feelin' Veronica doesn't know the truth herself. Not uncommon with courted girls at that, and I sympathise. The thing most difficult on earth is not to have a girl break up, but to have her make up her mind. And believe an old fox, it can take a handsome amount of time!

Cheers, all. :huh:

Aw, this girl Veronica seems to be such a lovable young misleading lady! ;)
Veronica should tell the truth to Jonathon of course. But somehow, I've got a sneaky feelin' Veronica doesn't know the truth herself. Not uncommon with courted girls at that, and I sympathise. The thing most difficult on earth is not to have a girl break up, but to have her make up her mind. And believe an old fox, it can take a handsome amount of time!

Cheers, all. :huh:

Haha, I love the way you word stuff XD

Anyways, Richard.. I guess that's the way of stuff in middle/high school, eh? Heck, I'm in my second year of college and that stuff is still going on XD
Like everyone else is saying... it's always best to tell people what you mean outright.. the world would be a lot easier if everyone did that ^^;;
(Although from personal experience, sometimes the guys dont go away even if you do tell them no ;.;
I wonder why they even bother to ask, if they wont listen to my reply XD;; )

Rofl, dude you are bad:D! Wasn`t she angry up to you, or she don`t know?:huh:! That`s funny, i didn`t understand, she accepted?;)!