xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goofy

"being Active" Rule? What Exactly Do You Mean By..?

About the whole being active rule..What do you mean? Inactive as in not logging in? Or inactive as in not posting?I hope it's not not posting @.@.

Notice from serverph:
edited topic title & description.
Edited by serverph (see edit history)

Inactive means not posting. In order to earn hosting credits you must post. 1 hosting credit = 1 day of hosting/day to be inactive. So if you have 10 hosting credits you can be inactive(not post) for 10 days. Posting is the only way to get hosting credits unless you recieve them for winning something or other.

Inactive means not posting.  In order to earn hosting credits you must post.  1 hosting credit = 1 day of hosting/day to be inactive.  So if you have 10 hosting credits you can be inactive(not post) for 10 days.  Posting is the only way to get hosting credits unless you recieve them for winning something or other.

221341[/snapback]

The head

"what exactly do you mean by"

is not definitive so doesn't satisfy the rule It is better to be changed to "what inactive means"

The head  is not definitive so doesn't satisfy the rule It is better to be changed to "what inactive means"

221347[/snapback]

edited, but not as kasm suggested entirely. :blink: happy now, kasm? :ph34r: next time, you can use the REPORT button for instances as this, to keep the thread in order. moving on...

I cannot believe this topic even exists. Goofy, did you by any chance read the conditions related to your hosting account? The fact you are asking this question suggests to me that you did not. For all you know it could say that hosting is free for the first month and then costs $100 per month thereafter!

On every single page there is a link to the "Xisto Readme", look in the shoutbox, I suggest you take the time to read it as it contains some very important information regarding your hosting account. And just in case you can't find that, here is the part of the readme that relates to posting and hosting credits. http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6147-posting-activity-rule-automated-hosting-script-know-about-how-this-system-works/

I make no apologies if this seems harsh, but surely you would think a person would read the conditions whenever they sign up for something. This is especially true if it is offered for "free". In reality nothing in this world is "free", you must always do something in return. In this case it is be 'active' in these forums by posting regularly.