xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Hello

Hello my name is RichardLet me tell you about myself. When I was 2 years old my parents moved from Canada to Texas because of my dads job. I curently still live in Texas making graphics for my website and my friends.I am interested in online games at a website called Pogo, I play their everyday and I almost never get sick of it because their always adding new games.I have been making graphics for about 2 years now.I am a BIG fan of HTML its cool it make codes and add them to your website. I first started making websites at the age of 7. I now use Macromedia Dreamweaver to edit my HTML.Okay thats pretty much it.

Welcome to Xisto Richard Hope to see more of on the Xisto forums and hope to read your posts and i like Pogo too and I like making websites and graphics...we have soo much in common lol

Welcome to the community, Richard! Glad to hear you like making computer graphics and websites - I think you'd make a great fit for T17. (There's a link to the new created graphics website on the forum. Check it out!) Hope you enjoy stay here, and we look forward to seeing more of you in the near future.

Hey there! :D Welcome to Xisto! Don't want to sound too much like i'm advertising, but.. Xisto was the perfect choice! :D I assure you that you will not look any further (unless you didn't look very far) for a host! Great to see that you stumbled upon the end of a rainbow :( Of course, the rainbow being the different colors of your face when you get frustrated on finding a new host :(