xisto Community
FreedomDream

Any One Need Cheats For Any Game For PSX - Ps2 - Ps3 - X-Box Etc....

I always used cheatz.de. It wasn't bad :ph34r:But as always Google is a friend of mine :)But I'd like to know how you want to help us, since even you need sources for your cheats :blink: So, you might want to tell use these sources

yeah if I ever want to cheat I just use either gamefaqs.com or go to gamecopyworld.com to get one of the patches that unlock things in the game, etc. I don't think most people will need help finding cheats for games, unless it is things like hacks for online games... which is just uncool haha.

I need RS cheats... please see my post called "RS Cheats"

AHHH! You cheaters! don't cheat, you'll only ruin the game, cheating is for people who can'y play the game, the more you cheat the more you get called a n00b, so stop your cheating!

I do not cheat and I don't like it... so by cheating the game willbe ennoying and will not get solutions with yourself it means that you waste your time ;)

if anyone can get some cheats for gears of war my brother in laws stuff on one of the bosses that have these bats that eat you if you go in the shadows think he's called ram any help cheats or tips would be great.

:Phi there.... well im not actually looking for cheats ... but i have looked everywhere for a RP game.. it is a b rated version of diablo ... its character has a pet that travels thru the game with him/her... he also can go fishing for special items to enhance his pet.... the name of the game eludes me.. i did do a web search for the key code to unlock the trial version... but to no avail... also ... i tryed to buy the game .. and noooooobody has it...

So... pleeeeeezzeeee :) help me if you can .... hope to hear from you soon...

Thanks,

Zandramas (VII-hiphopshop)

gameinfo

Edited by VII-hiphopshop (see edit history)

ask!!!

Any One Need Cheats For Any Game

Did anyone know mo siang online cheat???

I need it pls!

-reply by Jack

mosiang online game cheatAny One Need Cheats For Any Game

anyone know how to cheat in mosiang or how to edit anthing to make skill nore faater Please reply me.. Willing to pay if worth...

why need? because this game really eat a lot of money..Huhuhu..

-question by komput