xisto Community
xuiin

Follow Up On The Best Free Mmorpg's praise to Anarchy Online

There was a recent post about someone asking what good free mmo's are available for free download. Im not necessarily going to make a list but all are welcome to do so and comment on what im about to say. I without a doubt believe that for anyone who tries it and hangs in there long enough to see all the features of the game that ANARCHY ONLINE is indeed the supreme in free mmo's. I would even argue that this game is better than most pay to plays. Also it has 4 expansions and you can get them all for only $9.95! I have played everquest back in the day and it was ok for awhile. I have tried a multitude of free mmo's that are always lacking in too many areas. I just recently finished trying out the much talked about Final Fantasy Eleven Online (and expansions). And needless to say i cancelled my account to download and countinue my account with anarchy online (did make a new char because niiux is gimped)((kept him though)) So to all of you out there searching for something that has ptp quality but its free i would suggest you try anarchy online. And dont just download it finish noob island and say it wasnt for you! Give it a good month and actually test out the entirety of the game. I Gurantee you will love it! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ heard dark and light is gonna be good or is good. but thats ptp.

I haven't tried anarcy yet... you got me interested in doing so though hehe. Never heard of it before. But for me I just started playing The Silk Road and it is pretty awesome so far. It kind of reminds me of Kal if you have played that, but with better graphics and a little more depth in the gameplay

Mmmh, I don't like Anarchy Online, when you just installed it you need to install upgrades for hours :blink: , the graphics arent that good, if you bought it you can't play it for free (If you buy the game you need to pay a monthly fee while if you downloaded it in the first place you don't have to pay a bit...)

ye, the graphics at anarchy online are terrible, for best free mmo i would recomend http://www.gamengame.com/ the list of only the best ones!

I would have to agree, but ppl like text games they r really boring to me i like to really c what my character looks like and everything

i play guild wars lvl 17 r/mo and w/mo 20 which is a tank can runs to draks and have 15k armour!!!! meaning 15k each underworld!!!!!!!!!! i am not n a clan because i am still getting my greens!!!! i have bout 370k cash

ye, the graphics at anarchy online are terrible, for best free mmo i would recomend welcome Yuo2! :angry:/ the list of only the best ones!

Wow, thanks for that link Cigaras. They have some really awesome looking multiplayer games that look like you would have to spend good money playing and they are free! I'm definitely going to try them out whenever I get tired of Maple Story, which is the latest free MMO that has caught my interest. The graphics are 2D and cartoonish, but there is something there that keeps me going. I actually like the cutesy feel to it. All the characters run around with larger than life baby heads and eyes. The grinding can get very tedious, but I've always been a slave to the grind!

You can read more about Maple Story.

HELP PLX

Follow Up On The Best Free Mmorpg's

Yo I'm wondering I cant seem to find a darn game with anyone thats helping anyone! if tried WoW anarchy online kal online perfect world dungeon runners Lotro and lots and lots more! but noone is helping me anyone knows a game with players that actully helps other?

-question by Stimfiend

The graphics seem okay...but overall it feels empty. The idea is great, don't get me wrong, but i still feel it needs more. I've been playing World of Warcraft ( I know the graphics aren't that great) but it has plenty to do, never a dull moment, in Anarchy Online I just feel kind of lost and wanting more. Plus I had to sit through hours of downloads just to play. Eh, gave it a shot, sticking to World of Warcraft until I find something better.

The graphics seem okay...but overall it feels empty. The idea is great, don't get me wrong, but i still feel it needs more. I've been playing World of Warcraft ( I know the graphics aren't that great) but it has plenty to do, never a dull moment, in Anarchy Online I just feel kind of lost and wanting more. Plus I had to sit through hours of downloads just to play.

Eh, gave it a shot, sticking to World of Warcraft until I find something better.

Join an org and you will get a different feeling. Anarchy Online isnt a simple MMO just like what WoW serve. AO itself is a really complex MMO that requires micro management on your skill set and making friends is the key to truly enjoy Anarchy Online.

I played AO for 3 years and have a Lv210 Keeper but i have to admit that the game is dying slowly for this year. When i return to AO with free gametime, i see a degradation in players compare to last year.