xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Battlefield 2 Booster Packs

Ok, heres the deal. . . alittle bit of extra content at a smalliosh price , but only for downlaod of the web. . . interested?
then read bellow :
(also includes the new BF2 patch info)

Euro Force will be released on February 8th and sees the introduction of the all-new European Army in 3 new maps. Each Euro soldier will come equipped with a new primary weapon, from the FNP90 to the Benelli Tactical Shotgun. There will also be 4 new vehicles, including the (in)famous Eurofighter.The 3 maps are "Operation Smoke Screen", "The Great Wall of China and "Taraba Quarry".

Armored Fury will be released on March 28th and the focus is on large mechanized battles, harking back to the El Alamein style maps on BF1942. There will be 3 new maps "Midnight Sun", "Operation Harvest" and "Operation Road Rage" but also 2 new vehicle classes. Attack Jets and Recon Helicopters, which can spot nearby enemy units, will make their debut.

Both packs will be available exclusively online at https://www.origin.com/usa/de-de/store/ at Ł5.99.

As well as these booster packs, we are of course still utterly devoted to providing updates to Battlefield 2. We cant say it enough; thank you all for your support and dedication! Update 1.2 is currently undergoing public beta testing and will be released very soon. As with the first list, this second list includes confirmed fixes only:

- Server search filters now work properly
- All mines (Claymore, Anti-vehicle, C4) can now be picked up by the same class that dropped it by using the "G" key.
- Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives
- Flash bang effect radius decreased
- Added unlocks for Sniper and AT kits
- Fixed a bug in terrain rendering with night vision, whereby terrain was still dark in dark areas.
- Fixed a bug whereby mods that are not bf2 or not xpack permutate shaders every time a level is loaded.
- Fixed a bug whereby non-xpack mods cannot use xpack shaders.
- Fixed bug in TV guided missiles of Havoc helicopter
- Bug in MP7 fire rate fixed. Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased
- APC Update "Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials". This fix was a miscommunication to the patch team. Chinese and MEC APCs have been reverted and the LAV25 now no longer shoots through penetrable materials.
- Vehicles no longer disappear when viewed from some vehicles with a HUD (e.g. Tanks).
- Performance gain found in static mesh rendering.
- Detonation radius from grenade launcher explosions has been reduced.
- Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum time before arming.

source: http://ww1.totalbf2.com/?pid=9POW31CVY

well. . . . all i can say is that im quite dissapointed :blink:
i mea. . .they add the "euro force" but only have 4 vehicles
:Main Battle Tank - Leopard 2A6
Main Battle Tank Challenger 2
Fighter Eurofighter (Typhoon T1)
Attack Helicopter Eurocopter Tiger (Tiger HAP)
Why 2 main battle tanks???? I mean their missing an IFV, armoured transport, transport helicopter, ground attack aircraft, Mobile Anti-Air system and simple 4x4 troop tranport vehicle!
and above all their onyl on 3 maps. . . .to be honest this is pretty weak. . . . for a big design studio such as them selees this probably took about a month to create, and it all seems rushed too. . . there are MODS beign amde which have 5x as much content, more itneresting gameplay proposed more maps, and above all. . . FREE!. . . .. bad move EA/DICE. . . . .

well. . . . all i can say is that im quite dissapointed :ph34r:

i mea. . .they add the "euro force" but only have 4 vehicles

:Main Battle Tank - Leopard 2A6

Main Battle Tank – Challenger 2

Fighter – Eurofighter (Typhoon T1)

Attack Helicopter – Eurocopter Tiger (Tiger HAP)

Why 2 main battle tanks???? I mean their missing an IFV, armoured transport, transport helicopter, ground attack aircraft, Mobile Anti-Air system and simple 4x4 troop tranport vehicle!

and above all their onyl on 3 maps. . . .to be honest this is pretty weak.  . . .  for a big design studio such as them selees this probably took about a month to create, and it all seems rushed too. . . there are MODS beign amde which have 5x as much content, more itneresting gameplay proposed more maps, and above all. . . FREE!. . . ..  bad move EA/DICE. . . . .

220413[/snapback]

I can only agree you in all points, other game studios deliver this content as a free extra pack, but they want 10$ for it.

I won't buy it and I guess many others too. It seems that they didn't even make a new army, just added some vehicles and maps.

And do we really need another unlockable weapon, which has only another skin and another sound, but is similar to the 3 available weapons for each kit?

And I'm wondering how they will make a "European Army" - there isn't a "European Army" in real, so how will the unifroms look?

:blink:

This is EA here. They are more about the money. What did you expect form EA? Many other companies would give that stuff out for free... They killed Westwood Studios, which they owned. Funny, Westwood was one of those companies that focused more on the community. And the Mark Skaggs C&C thing (check out this article:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , might not be true but makes great sense) Many people who owne the game will be really disappointed...

I have Batlefield 2: Special Forces, but that's the only expansian pack that's worth the money. The other two are more cheaper, and you can see that, only a few more maps and only a few more guns and teams. My advice: only buy Special Forces.