xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Chik-fil-a, Unable To Go To Opening Thing you must be 18 :(

Alright, so about five hours ago, my good friend Chelle called me and asked if I wanted to go to a new opening of Chik-Fil-A, and if you stay there all night and are awake, you get a free years supply of free food (from Chik-Fil-A of course). The way it worked is that you had to sign up, and be one of the first 100 to sign up, because they only accept 100. And then throughout the night they have check-ups on the people that are there, they call their name, and if they don't check in, their name is taken off of the list. Chelle was really hyped up about this, and I was pretty happy to get out of my house and spend a little time with my friend and get to know her better. We drove up there at around 9:30 pm, and we were supposed to be numbers 70 and 71. But of course they required a picture ID to verify your identity, and you would need to show it at every checkup. So Chelle had not remembered her ID, so we drove back to her house (about 20 minutes away) to get her drivers license. Once we got back there, we were told that we had to be eighteen years old. There was a waste of gas and time right there, not to mention that we were both pumped up and then dissapointed. So it was about 10pm and we went to Sonic to get some food.. apparently she hadn't eaten since lunch (11:30am), so we sat down, talked, and ate for about 45 minutes and then drove her home, and finally went home myself... Chelle was very p/oed and I was equally angry.. and then my mom was angey with me for coming in at 11, and waking her up from "being loud." so there's my vent, even though it's not very hateful or full of anger.. that's my way of getting it out..

That sucks. I would be pissed too in your position. Waste of gas and time. Even your mom got angry at you. That just wasn't a good day to begin with. I never knew they had things like that at Chick-fil-a. It would've been cool and all. Stay up all night and then get free food. That's a good deal. Cause its free.