xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkvirus

Online Game these are from the top 10 online game

which of these online games do you play  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I play Warcraft III TFT a lot. I guess, thats the main game I play right now but I also sometimes play America's Army. You should add that game to the list. It's an awsome game + it's totally free. You have to do training to begin with but then you play on servers with other people and do missions and terrorists vs counter terrorist. I would recommend this game, its great and awsome graphics :)

good thing there's no ragnarok in the choices. i don't know why people are too hooked to that game. i've played it and i must admit i liked it at first but after some time it gets too boring. you level-up, gain items and experience, change jobs and the sorts, and kill creatures. what's exciting about that?

I play World of Warcraft...out of those choices.I recently suspended my account though, it was really sucking up time. It's probably one of my favorite games though and I'll probably start it up again sometime...maybe when the expansion comes out.

I've voted for Battlefield 2.It's the only game I played online in the last time and it has a really good long time motivation with all those medals, ranks and weapons you can unlock.

World of Warcraft is my main online game, but sometimes I play Call of Duty 2 to...i have to admit it is not on the official servers. I also have Warcraft III TFT, but I didn't play it online yet. I think i'll be the big loser, cus I already loose against an easy computer ..... :S

Im affraid Counter-Strike: Source had to be done, although there are some very good ones to choose from. In fact I have been unable to play CS:S for a while due to computer meltdown :ph34r: Oh well to be sorted shortly :) I really want to start playing Battlefield 2, so when my new computer arrives I think that will be on the list of games to buy :blink:

I don't actually own any of those games, but I play CS:S often at friends. I also see my friends playing WoW (World of Warcraft , duhh) alot, and it looks ok, but seems to time consuming, like more MMOs but still.

I just froze my WoW account because it took too much of my time, but I also play some counter strike source... it's getting a little old now. Anyone also play Unreal 2004 (can't wait for 2k7), what do you think of the unreal tournament games? I haven't every really played any, but was thinking of trying something new.

these are top ten online games in order. :(

220280[/snapback]

what do you meen by saying top ten online? i se only two MMORPGs and even seven FPS!, 3 times CS, 3 times CoD!!! and only one RTS.. where are the games like EVE Online (top MMORPG at mmorpg.com), Civilization IV (game of the year at gamespot.com, ign.com and so on), StarCraft (best online RTS ever), Unreal or Quake (nothing to add about) and so on..

You could do a better top ten list than ading 3 times the same game, well, whatever, I give my vote for World Of Warcraft because it is ment to play massive online, if i would need to vote for online shooter, I would vote for Unreal Tournament but because it is missing, then Battlefield 2.

Sorry for flaming you kid, no offence, but your top ten sucks... :/

its the top ten off of http://www.xfire.com/
so the number is not wholly accurate (i'd imagine more fps players use xfire then mmo players.)only one out of them that i play is war3, used to play a wee bit of css though on my oh so crappy comp. (part of the reason i don't play it so much any more.)

Yeah i play CSS with my friends. We have also TS server on my IPS provider and it is really great to play. Before CSS we played CoD UO and 1, but you cannot compare them to CSS. CSS is far better- you haev nowadays weapons for example. I cant stand MP44 :(