xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaverickFang

Signature Showoff suggestions needed

Posted Image

I plan on this to be my eventual sig, how ever i would like a couple suggestions before i finalize.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title must be clear and key words that matches your post.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well, from the actual design point of view the car cannot make a turn. The wheel base diameter is larger than the fender and will hinder from making proper turns. And as I recall, Lamborghini has ground clearance of about 6 inches... it's sitting too high off the ground.:) well anal notions aside I think it's wonderful. Although I'm not too crazy about the color. And I would spell ?LAMBORGHINI? correctly.

Well, from the actual design point of view the car cannot make a turn. The wheel base diameter is larger than the fender and will hinder from making proper turns. And as I recall, Lamborghini has ground clearance of about 6 inches... it's sitting too high off the ground.

220239[/snapback]

The gift of airbags! XD Nothings better than an off road lambo thats got 3 feet of ground clearance.

:) well anal notions aside I think it's wonderful. Although I'm not too crazy about the color.

220239[/snapback]

The decal didnt work as well as i would have liked it, but whats wrong with a nice bright purple lambo?

And I would spell ?LAMBORGHINI? correctly.

220239[/snapback]

I was thinking lambo not lambor so thats a mistake on my part.

That's rather big for a sig. Sigs usually come in sizes at most 400px in width and 150px in height.

Posted Image

300 sumthin by 100 sumthin

:) there needs to be an edit button...

the only problem i have with it being that size, is the background doesnt look like carbonfiber anymore.

Notice from mayank:
Merged two posts. And as far as edit button is concerned, I'll suggest you to use the report button and mention what exactly you want to add in your post