xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Confusion About Adsense Cpm ?

I want to know somethings about google adsense.I want to know , if i choose their option CPM..(cost per 1000 impressions) , it means that they will give 1 $ for 1000 views.But i am confuse that they have usually a box , and in that box there are 4 different ads showing.Does it mean that they are 4 ads or that box of 3-4 ads is considered as 1 ad ? Also another thing that , what if a same user opens the same site many times ( for instant , a user access to the forum) many times, will i earn something from that or no ? can any one explain me the idea of CPM ? and any idea what is average money for CPM ? Please answer me in detail , i will really be thankful to you.

I am registered at Google Adsense, and CPM varies greatly, depending on the amount of clicks and views of the advertisement. If there are four advertisements showing, and there is one user that clicks all four; it only counts as one click. The same goes if a user clicks the same ad multiple times, it only counts as one per twenty-hour hours. When I had adsense displayed on my website, my average CPM was around six or seven dollars, and at its best I was at thirteen dollars CPM. The CPM differs, like I said earlier, on your clicks versus views. I hope I've answered all of your questions, if you have more to ask, go ahead and do so :)