xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigfatme2000

Oh I Need A Little Help - On My Friend!

Hello :P I know this is a little different, but I was talking to a friend a day or two ago about this girl he really liked. He realy likes her, and he think she likes him too. But The point is, she LIKES ME!!!!! :P:P:) I like her more than a friend - so we both like each other. Although he is my best friend, and I don't want to hurt him.What should I do?.. Break the girls heart - or hurt my mate? :P I would apreciate your comments :P

Go for the girl, it's not your fault who she likes. And then even if she liked both of you it's his fault he didn't make a move. I've been in your friend's position and had my friend ask a girl I liked. It taught me a lesson to take some risks faster and I'm still friends with the guy years later.

Well, usally I'd tell you bros before hoes, but the girl likes you, so it makes it diffrent. The best thing I see for you to do is talk to your friend and work out a mutual agreement. If he decides to get mad at you then I would say leave him alone for a while, and then try and talk to him a couple of weeks down the road. It's possible to work this out, but still, if the girl is gonna cause you and your friend to not be friends then I suggest leaving the girl alone, especially if he's one of you good friends. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but there's only a few good friends.

Well, despite what these guys say lol, what's in the best interest of everyone? If you haven't already like...pursued somethin' with the girl, she'll be fine with or without you, and nobody will be hurt. If you've already shown interest and taken some steps, it's a lil different story. You can either be the guy that puts your own interests first before others, or the guy that looks out for both his friends even at his own loss sometimes, but I tell ya that'll go a whole lot further for the girl that you'll end up with for life.

well this case is different..since in your case even the girl likes you..as per you say it..Well if your friend haven't taken any steps to move forward with that girl..better go for the girl..i'm sure since he's your best friend he will understand it bet