xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigfatme2000

Down With Rapidshare!

Anyone else have this problem? :P

Your IP-address 194.72.9.17 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Get your own PREMIUM-Account now. Instant access!
If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address. A Premium-Account solves this problem.

I used to be able to use rapidshare fine - only the past day or so, its done this!!!!

Firstly, I am not downloading anything, and the weird bit is - it's not even my IP address!!! :P

Not using a proxy either or anything! :)

I have read somewhere it might be somthing to do with my ISP? :P

Ah well, no rapidshare for me! :P

The IP address you provided is the cache server that your ISP runs though. The IP address resolves to BTnet Company. So unless you're not living in GB, your ISP is using that service to connect you to the internet world. And if it's actually a cache server, than you're not the only one who's using it at the moment. Thus, likely that you'll have to wait until whoever is finish using the same cache server.

Sounds more like an advertisement to get a premium account, since they tell you all kinda problems and every time redirect you to the premium account. Maybe people who are new to that kinde stuff will fall for it since many don't know their own IP nor other specifications.