xisto Community
ComeToLife

Hey There! Just who I am...

Hey all, Jeremy here. Just thought I'd drop in a lil note about myself since it seems open...So yea, I'm really just some guy out in Illinois who does youth ministry work. I currently serve Morning Star Community Church, in Aurora, and am really excited about some of the things I've seen God doing lately through our congregation and youth. My life as well He's been greatly evidencing Himself in.I'm full time in ministry, working with different college groups in the area, as well as serving in youth ministry, junior and senior high mainly.If anyone has any questions concering life in general, Christianity, or dealing with people, I'd love to help out. Feel free to send me a private message or IM me on AIM: Jeremy4Christ. I'd be glad to help out in any way that I can, and if I don't feel I'm the right person for the topic, I'd be glad to point ya in the direction I believe is in your best interest. Hopefully I can bring blessings upon this forum, each individual here, and the websites that find benefit from this forum.Take care, God bless, and trust me...God loves you!! lol.Yours in Christ,Jeremy

Hey there ComeToLife...Welcome to Xisto..nice to know that there is a religious person here on Trap. I'll be honest with everyone..I Dont belive in God..but sometimes it just gets to me.

Take care, God bless, and trust me...God loves you!! lol.

LOL, yeah i know i have to beleive in someting..but i'm having trouble chosing between Science and Relgion. And to say I just read the Da Vinci Code. :)

lol, It can be a tough place to be. Tell me somethin' bout yourself, if ya don't mind...where are you headin in life? Like what's kinda, your ultimate purpose/mission/goal depending on what you call it? I'm just curious...I'll be prayin' for ya hoping you find your answers!!

Hey there ComeToLife...Welcome to Xisto..nice to know that there is a religious person here on Trap. I'll be honest with everyone..I Dont belive in God..but sometimes it just gets to me.

LOL, yeah i know i have to beleive in someting..but i'm having trouble chosing between Science and Relgion. And to say I just read the Da Vinci Code. :)

220012[/snapback]

lol, It can be a tough place to be.  Tell me somethin' bout yourself, if ya don't mind...where are you headin in life?  Like what's kinda, your ultimate purpose/mission/goal depending on what you call it?  I'm just curious...I'll be prayin' for ya hoping you find your answers!!

220034[/snapback]

Hi ComeToLife, and a warm welcome to Xisto. Did you notice by any chance that there's a "trap" stated loud and clear in Xisto? :P

Now, I don't think I've noticed so many atheists on this site, but there are quite a lot of talks going on about religion for sure. Don't ask me why, I dunno :) .

Have a good time here and ... brace yourself and hold the fort, ComeToLife. They'll try to have you turn your sight toward the sky, right over there.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard, ComeToLife. I think you've found a great community here filled with people coming from many different walks of life. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to come back and post as often as you like.See you on the boards!