xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phx777

Good Old Adventure Games on the good new platforms

Do you remember the best adventure games ever, they dont make them anymore but they were great heh, and you can still play many of them on the new PCs tnx to an open source development group :)ScummVM (works on linux and windows)Supported games (im sure some of this titles will trigger something in memory of some of the older gamers =DManiac MansionZak McKracken and the Alien MindbendersIndiana Jones and the Last CrusadeLoomPassport to AdventureThe Secret of Monkey IslandMonkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDay of the TentacleSam & Max Hit the RoadFull ThrottleThe DigThe Curse of Monkey IslandBeneath a Steel SkyBroken Sword 1Broken Sword 2Flight of the Amazon QueenGobliiins Inherit the Earth Simon the Sorcerer 1Simon the Sorcerer 2 The Legend of KyrandiaNice thing theyre also working on kyrandia series, hopefully they add 2 and 3 too, and i wonder if someone remembers the great titles like quest for glory and kings quest (actually, some of kings quests and qfg are remade and work on modern pcs (windows platform)Also if youre a QFG check out http://www.hero6.com/new/index.php(and btw beneath the steel sky is avaialble as freeware now and downloadable from web (released by authors, legimate)

Ya know....what I'm really trying to find is an old rpg game called Earthbound lol. Some of you might remember...it's back from the SNES days, but I heard it was ported to PC somewhere at sometime, but I've never seen it. lol it was prolly the most addictive game ever, but it rocked. Any ideas or anyone know where I might be able to find a copy? Heck I'll even take an SNES and the original if I could find it again lol.

Ya know....what I'm really trying to find is an old rpg game called Earthbound lol.  Some of you might remember...it's back from the SNES days, but I heard it was ported to PC somewhere at sometime, but I've never seen it.  lol it was prolly the most addictive game ever, but it rocked.  Any ideas or anyone know where I might be able to find a copy?  Heck I'll even take an SNES and the original if I could find it again lol.

219968[/snapback]

Hehe that game (earthbound) was my first RPG ever. It was really fun at the time but I kind of doubt I would get the same enjoyment out of it now since it has been probably almost 10 years ago. I doubt it was ever ported to the PC by nintendo because... how many nintendo games do u see on the PC? You could probably easily find a copy of it on ebay. You can't have my copy though hah.