xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phx777

Mmorpgs which ones do you like best,please share

Now we all know theres a bunch of mmo's out there, some arent even playable really, some seem attractive at start but really get boring fast. Which is your favourite payable and your favourite free MMOs?

Personaly i must say that guild wars is my fav, since it was quite fun, but not adictive like eve online. Some of my favoruite free ones are thang online and knight online, but thang isnt really worth playing, and knight online has too many power gamers and cheaters that mess up pvp, plus its way too grinding (thats another reason i love guild wars, no grinding =D)

Also you could also put gw under free ones, since you dont need to pay monthly fee, dont know if i ever played any other game for so much time (well, except eve but that has a monthy fee)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Failing to search the forum for topic on hand is subject to warning adjustment. Your topic already started here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/1525-mmorpgs-whats-your-favorite/ This topic is closed. Continue your discussion at the link provided.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)