xisto Community
Mich

Web Designs Working on getting resources up.

:P:P:P Hurray. :):P:P I finally got my dot com started. Thanks to Trap 17 I have a home for my site again. My old host, pooof, disappeared from the internet, never to be found again. It will take me while to rebuild it, but at least I have a start. Will try to add things daily until I get it all back in working order. I have over 100 web sets and oodle of background images and tiles. Will be adding desktop/wallpapers as well after I restore all my current files.

Come watch it happen!!!!

Congratulations!You don't have to worry about Xisto. We never oversell, so it would be very hard for us to go down under all of a sudden. Also, we have a huge user base who makes good quality posts everyday, so our content continues to grow. In doing so, our random people who find us on search engines sign up, and we have more members. Then, the entire cycle repeats.Good luck on your site!

Congrats on getting hosted! Looking forward to seeing those tiles. I might have some use for them, or may give me some inspiration for patterns.

Congrats on getting hosted! Looking forward to seeing those tiles. I might have some use for them, or may give me some inspiration for patterns.

219844[/snapback]

Tiles are up!!! Hope you find something you like. :)

I am still trying to find out how to make those cool layouts. I am having some problems with the backgrounds.

222028[/snapback]

Are you working with one of my sets or making one of your own? Or are you trying go make a seamless background tile? Maybe I can help if you give me a little more information as to what you are trying to do.

I surfed your site for about 20 mins you have some very creative layouts and there is quite a selection.I specifically like the orange one under the Land and Seascape Sets, keep up the good work.

I surfed your site for about 20 mins you have some very creative layouts and there is quite a selection.

I specifically like the orange one under the Land and Seascape Sets, keep up the good work.

Thank you for the compliment. :lol: Not all of my sets are up yet. I am still reworking a lot of them. Since I had to change hosts, I thought I would take the opportunity to improve many of them. The one you like is "Orange Symphonie" ? 2002 CE Barre Arts-System I am reworking another of Mr. Barre's pieces of art called "Spring". It has a similar effect in shades of blue on black. Check back often to see what I have added. :P

Added: :P"Spring" ? 2002 CE Barre Arts-System

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

:(:(:( Hurray. :(:(:( I finally got my dot com started. Thanks to Trap 17 I have a home for my site again. My old host, pooof, disappeared from the internet, never to be found again. It will take me while to rebuild it, but at least I have a start. Will try to add things daily until I get it all back in working order. I have over 100 web sets and oodle of background images and tiles. Will be adding desktop/wallpapers as well after I restore all my current files.

Come watch it happen!!!!

WOW, that site looks so nice, where did you learn to make sites that nice? it looks professinal.

know any site I can learn to make a nice site like that?

Ps Thank you.

WOW, that site looks so nice, where did you learn to make sites that nice? it looks professinal.

know any site I can learn to make a nice site like that?

Ps Thank you.

Thanks for the compliment. :( I am self taught via surfing the net for ideas and studying books from the library. There are lots of sites that offer html tutorials, some listed elsewhere on this site. I have been designing using Paint Shop Pro for over a year now. I just hope people will use them. Seems more people are finding them since I have been hosted by Trap 17 than when I was on my old host location.

Congratulations!! I hope you will enjoy the beniefits of being a Trap 17 member. I have been a member for more than a year now, and it is only now that I got problem with my account. My website account was terminated for my inactivity for about a month, so keep posting and a;ways be active. Keep collecting more credits for security!

Congratulations!! I hope you will enjoy the beniefits of being a Trap 17 member. I have been a member for more than a year now, and it is only now that I got problem with my account. My website account was terminated for my inactivity for about a month, so keep posting and always be active. Keep collecting more credits for security!

Aha, so I am told. I don't have a lot to say to most of the people on here who are much younger than I, but I try to welcome as many as I can by checking the Introduction forum when I am on-line. Seems my welcome messages get redundant sometimes. I don't know if that is counted against you or not. I certainly hope not. I try very hard to find topics to at least comment on. :( Thanks for the encouragement.

As of March 15, 2006 I have all but about a dozen of my sets on site. Will start working on getting Desktop/Wallpapers added to the site right soon. This has been a more difficult project than I anticipated. Sometime soon I will be done uploading old sets and will have time to make some new ones.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)