xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
traitz

Is Anyone On Here An Angler lemme no~

hey people, judging by my avatar and my signature you can see im addicted to angling (fishing if you like), and i'd like to know if there are any other members online who are themselves dedicated to angling. put up for all to see any pics of fish you have caught, let us know you'r favourite species of fish to catch (or would like to catch) whether it being a saltwater, freshwater or marine fish (depending on where in the world you live) whether your a particular type of angler or whether u have any questions to ask me! im always happy to help, anything related to angling can be posted on this topic, only if its good, whether its from stories of fishing yourself or something related to angling you'd like to share with everyone!

mad, theres so many people on this site and not one of them fishes???

anyone??? :(

i fish. well i did when i went to canada. thats a big fish you got their on your avatar. We cant fish here, the water is not clean its nasty. In Canada we could see to the bottom of the lake. it was so fun. the first day we where fishing my brother caught 12 fishes, I caught 2 fishies, and my cousin cough 1 fish. then my cousuns mom coked them and they tasted good. then a week later my cousin parents brought us to a trout farm and we caught alot of fish then ate them and they tasted yummmmmmmie!!!!!!!!