xisto Community
Dreamer

Fifa World Cup 2006 Germany

thats still in a while, but i think one of the european teams will take it. but brazil, france, south korea, and a lot of other countries look good right now. but take into concideration that this is in 2 years... the teams will change a lot by then... so its hard to make any sort of prediction as of now.

Hi guysDMA I am french and our team is at the lowest it has ever been. We are struggling in our group with teams that we should beat. We have managed 2 devastating ties at home against Israel and Ireland and barely beat Cyprus 2-1 away but got real lucky, they miss all made goals.My bet would be that we won't make Germany. I hope I am wrong but that's the way it is.Greece the euro winner is struggling too, England is rolling.Good luck to your teamsPatrick

I don't know who will not reach Germany Cup,but I know thatBrasil have great chance to win this Cup again,also Argentina and Portugalbut im sure that it is going to be a great Cup!!! ;)

England will! haha. We haven't won it for a long time so it's due!Beside by the time the world cup starts our players will be in their prime. Players such as Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney are no less than sensational!!Also... it's in Germany! How nice would it be for England to win in the German soil!!! ;-)

argetina will win they contorl tmepo of games and cna keep the ball everyone of there players keeps the ball and plays it to another player ...if you have the ball ur opisition cant score eh and the argies just keep the ball for fun and wiat till find spaces and opening then exploit them :)

I agree - France will most certainly win the World cup. HENRY + Zidane is a deadly combination. Frances defense is probably the best - However, france were lucky against Portugal. If it wasnt for that penalty portugal would probably win - Cristiano ronaldo owned most of the French players. One interesting thing about France is their teamplay - Usually their tactics involve zidane making a nice pass while henry pushes the ball into the goal - While portugal Passes fast leik Gosu :) They were also lucky against Brazil - The Brazilian defense did a mistake and didnt notice Henry when he got that golden pass and scored 1-0.

ooo,very interestingat the beginning of another similar post,i guessed that Italy would meet Brazil in final match.but now result is out,extremly same to Europe 2000,France VS Italy...so i do deem again that Italy will hold the world cup :)

Now I hope that Frence will win the Championships.They already did this before, so they now how to handle the presure. Othersides I like Italy more, because they have never won any Championship since I've been born (1990)So let the game be on and let the best team win the championshipFor the third and forth place I think Portugal will win. They're better as Germany. Also here Let the game be on and let the best team be third. xD xD