xisto Community
Dreamer

Romania

Hi . I'm from Romania and i'm wandering if enyone else is form here on this forum. Never the less. What do you think about my country ? Good things or bad ? The moast forign people that i'v asked what they know about Romania is O-zone Dragostea din tei. <_< One melody, reached top chart in all major country. Did you here it ? It's preaty good. :) Anything else that you know ? I'm starting from konw the Romanian corner on this forum :PI how to have succes with it.

Hi, which of town is yours? I am from Serbia, and I was in Temisoara town. I heard that Bucuresht is nice town, well I want to go to visit it. It is so nearly of my town. I listen very offten your operas singers (la,la,la). They are so good.

Timisoara is like the othere side of the country for me :( I live in oposed directon. Constanta, were is the sea and the beach. It's so nice here in summer for all the beautiful girls that are caming from all over Romania, and other places. The Bucarest is nice, but it so corwdet thease days, they say that we have the moast crawded capital in Europe. But on the other way is compansate with the many things that you can visit here.

I'm from Romania too and I'm almost proud about it :)).I'm sad to see that this topic dedicated to a whole country ended up on one of the back pages of the Regional Section.We should make a suggestion about creating a section in this forum or at least change the rulles so that everyone can speak their native language on the dedicated regional section/topic!Who's with me ? :D