xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kyohaku

O_o Yo!

Oy oy, I already made some posts before I notice such a thing existed.

Intros, you can say, I do better without, but it?s also a good wy to start things off, and so voila.

Hmm, I like this site?s offer, a great much of things lie over the rainbow, all I need is to walk 30 miles, *metaphorically, I am juts saying 30 points and so*

Yes, I ma trying to make this long, And I ma doing a bad job at it, hmm so I?ll end it for now

So hello all

I come, with a gun in peace

Hi, and welcome to the forums, Kyohaku!This site certainly does have a lot to offer. Free, yet with all the features of paid hosting. I am sure you can get the 30 credits in no time, and good luck with your webiste.Hope to see you around the forums some time :)

Welcome to the trap.

You'll have those 30 credits before I could walk those metaphorical miles...

Let's see some good posts and a nice application.

You don't tell us much about yourself. Or why the need for hosting? Are you doing graphics or web design? Or programming? There are some very good sources here for all of those topics and more. Enjoy.

Welcome to Xisto! :) I hope you enjoy yourself here :P You can call me Kirea, or Keri, or just plain Kat :P And I agree, you should tell us more about yourself in the future :P Have a good day!