xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

!10,000 Members! :)

Well I would like to congratulate Xisto on reaching 10,000 members. Trap is growing larger and larger everyday. I am sort of upset we had to hit 10,000 on a sour note with one kid joining with multiple names so it doesn't really count but here we are anyway. I would like to say great job to OpaQue and the rest of the staff for keeping Xisto alive and clean. Hopefully I will be here when you hit 20,000. Once again Good Job

Notice from mayank:
Moved it to Alerts & Notices
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Congratz to Xisto! Great job to all the admins and moderators. I wish we didn't have to hit 10k members on such a sore mark, some stupid kids signing up multiple accounts.I'm sure we'll be at 20k members within a few months.

Congrats to T17 and it's members. Glad to be a part of it. :)[ Although at the current second we aren't quite at 10k yet, because a few new members were fakes. =/ ]

does amount of members come to 10,000?i do see it is nearly or be to.however,congratulate our community Xisto with so much support since it set up.of course,foremost,thx OpaQue's fine management and effort.hope our promising tomorrow in Xisto! :)

Well now it is official. This time it is a legit 10,000 members (I hope) Once again Congrats to all of Xisto.

Awesome, 10,000 members, and they're still coming. 10,001 and counting :).Congratulations to Xisto for being such a prosperous community, and may it continue to grow until the internet ends..

The newest member is shebimangalath - This is actually member no 16,761.We have been prunning the member table on the basis of the activity of the members. :) I hope, we will soon have 10,000 contributing members. :P

oh,that shows it's an old site,how long that would stick to but not retirement??:) anyhow i know there are more and more same site rising,more and more down.but Xisto still stand from last autumn i know her.thank you.best whishes to Xisto.guangedian

First of all - Congratulations !!! to trap seventeen.I didn't notice the number of members in the forums homepage. After seeing this post I just have a look at it and am amazed at the speed in which trap seventeen and Xisto are growing each day. Now what comes into my mind however is the actual number of members who are active and have enough credits to sustain their account as well as their hosting account.

Congrats Xisto! 10,000 members is a terrific milestone. I do wonder how many are actually active though. What would you call an active member? Someone that has posted within the last 3 months perhaps?

Wow.. Congatulations Xisto and all moderators and admins.. I hope you will get more and more members coming and all of them to stay active at Xisto.. When I was last omline there was only 9,987 and in 1 night there is alredy 10,003 that's amazing :P.. Hope you will reach 15,000 and 20,000 and I hope next time i will see it :P.. GooD JoB Plenoptic for waiting :)..

GooD JoB Plenoptic for waiting wink.gif..

lol I had to go to bed and almost couldn't wait. It was like 12:09am when the 10,000th member joined for real this time. Here I am at 6:00am getting ready for church. As of yesterday there are 179 hosted members not including staff. If that is not even 2% of all members here at trap, and not even all of them are active, I think that we have only a good 3-10% active max on the forums. Active as in posting recently in the past month.