xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Hello, I'm Chris My late late late introduction

Hello everyone, I thought you might want to get a little more aquainted with me..

My name is Chris Wilson, I'm sixteen years old, and I'm a moderator here at Xisto.
My hobbies are almost all on the computer, I enjoy playing online roleplaying games such as Habbo Hotel (see http://www.habbo.com/ for more information), Coke Music (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), and RuneScape (http://www.runescape.com/).

Outside of the computer, I take almost all college prep classes, and run cross country. Truthfully, I'm planning to be a world class runner by age twenty-one, but I'm slacking off a little at the moment.

My personal records for running are the following:
Keep in note that I'm a sophomore in highschool :)

1 mile/1600 meters : 4:48
2 Miles/3200 meters: 10:23
3 Miles : 16:04
5 Kilometers : 16:48

I live in Texas, USA, and I've been living here for almost two years now. I've lived in many different states because my father is in the Navy, so we move every two to three years. The next time they move though, I'm going to stay here and rent an apartment and live on my own, that will be when I'm around seventeen. I have three siblings, two brothers and one sister. My brothers are seven and seventeen years old. T.J., the older one, doesn't live with us anymore, he was kicked out of the house three months ago for bringing drugs into the house multiple times, and many inappropriate things. He's been doing better since he's realized that the world won't cradle him like my parents did. My little brother is Andrew, and my little sister is Krystal.

I first joined Xisto in late October of 2004, and needed a place to host a website. I barely knew any html, and my first ten posts were total spam, one-liners. My first hosting application was denied. As you can hopefully see, I've made a reform :P. My website has as well.. it looked like crud back then.

I have a Xanga and MySpace if anyone wants to contact me there, my username on both is Satanisagun, you can click the links in my signature to see.

This has gotten quite long, so I'm going to let you guys finish reading this :P.

Hi Rejected,When you go to the beach, do girls say "Nice legs"?Distance running is a past hobby for me, too and those look like great times for someone your age. Best of luck with improving them. The better they get, the more effort it will take. Work hard and stick to the program.

Well hello rejected. I have thought about running cross country but never really got into it. I played baseball instead. Pretty nice times. I hope you remember Xisto when you win the Olympic Gold Medal or whatever you go for :)

Wow...hi,rejected.it seems that you are good at sports especially in race :).that's so cool because i do fine in that as well,but worse than your record,maybe i am a little good in short distance race :P.however,running is always a happy and exciting feeling for me,so do you IMO.keep that... :Pi know you because i just registed here before you only several weeks.but pity that for my busy study i do not stop here very frequently. at that time,only 5 mod could help admin...it is nice that you who are helpful and cordial to join the managing group to keep our site active and live.as an old member,me,i do hope our forum goes well and more and more member will enjoy themselves here.