xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Heights (not Weights.. :p) Whats yours??

Notice from serverph:
as per dawiss, he confused weights with heights. this thread is about HEIGHTS. so just interchange below. :P
lol.. I was just wondering what wight are you members off the forum :).. And if it is not hard to say what is your mother and father Weights.. There are many ways to change the Weight.. Go train and do all kind of sports that makes you taller.. and there are many ways how to increas it.. like start smoking ;)..My weight now is 183cm and Im 14 so there are few years to grow :).. My fathers is 190.. and mothers 170..So please post your weights :P
Notice from serverph:
edited title as per author (see dawiss' later posts in this thread)
Edited by serverph (see edit history)

im confused. do you mean height? you're talking about taller and stuff...i weight 116lbs and i stand 5'6". I play basketball so maybe I'm taller because of that. I'm 13 (almost 14). Hehe I play shooting guard in one league, and in another league I play center (ahahahaha I'm too small for it, just my team is SHORT).

lol ok dawiss weight means how heavy you are. like i am about 75 kg. thats my weight. my HEIGHT is 180 cm. and theres quite a few americans here that go by feet? ithink im about 5'10" :) maybe you want to ask a mod to change that for you dawiss :P

mate im 5 foot 11, and i weigh 12.3 stone! i need 2 be because im a heavyweight in under 16's boxing for samuel montagu ameteurs and im a rugby player, i also fish lol, if there is any anglers on the site wanting help, im always here to help by the way, give me a pm or an e-mail k?

Well I am 14 weighing in at 100 pounds exactly as of yesterday. 5 foot 3 inches I think maybe 4 I don't know. Everyone likes to say that I very skinny cause well I am but I can still eat a ton :)

LoooooooooooooL Sorry everyone I mistooke weight with height ;):o:) damm.. rofl .. didn't even seen that :P.. Ok I mean Height :).. and if any admincan help out and name this topic as Heights not WeightsAgan sorry everyone :P..

changing topic as per Dawiss' notes. :)

I'm a tall skinny lanky fellow. 5'11", and 125 pounds. Skinny.. yes I know :).My mom is 5'4" and my father is 6'1", and I still have a couple more years to grow..

My Height is about 5 feet 9 inches. I am kind of proud because i am taller then both my parents. My Weight is about 115.

You guys are like....way to big for me..you could sit on me and I'd die.I'm 15...5' nothing..I'd tell you guys my wieght, but I think you'd get scared. And I don't wanna be called anarexic because I'm on.

i am close to 5"9' and weight is secret because i am a little thin :)contrast European ,usually Asians are not tall apparently except YAO ,hehe