xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LifeMinistries

Here's How To Find Peace! check this out...its for everyone

God is AMAZING! He loves us and protects us and provides for us constantly, even when we turn away from him. I've got some friends right now who I know are struggling with different challenges, whether relationships, whether it's worriedness, temptations, challenges in knowing what God's will is, or even just feeling God's love. So, for those of you who are dealing with these, and you know who you are, this goes out to you.God is the all-mighty, all-powerful, all-loving, all-forgiving, Father, Saviour, provider and protector over us, his children. He created us in his likeness, to be a source of joy for him to see and display. Ok...on to the good stuff for ya...God has promised us many things in his word. Many of us take for granted the fact that they're PROMISES...and just kinda say "well, he might do this if we do this." But NO! lol. God says that for those who walk uprightly, no good thing will be with held from them. Check this verse out:"And He will give you all you need from day to day if you live for Him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern." - Matthew 6:33, NLTGuys, ya gotta know that this is TRUTH! This is fact, not what you sometimes feel or think. Our faith must lie in God's word, not in our own minds and emotions, which constantly change. God's faithfulness and word never change, they're always consistent. So have faith! Everything's going to be fine! lol.Now here's the most difficult part to applying these principles...faith. The most fundamental building block of our belief and salvation. C.S Lewis once said "It is your senses and your imagination that are going to attack your belief...the conflict is not between faith and reason but between faith and sight. We can face things which we KNOW to be dangerous if they don't look or sound too dangerous; our real trouble is often with things we KNOW to be safe but which look dreadful." We gotta realize that we can't always trust our emotions, feelings, or even what we sometimes see and hear.We Have Peace!!!!!!!So...most of these are pretty self-explanatory, which is why I really don't go into much detail about the verses. Anyway, once again I hope these can encourage and bring you courage, strength, challenge, and joy. God bless!!Isaiah 26:3-4 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock Eternal. This is one of my two absolute favorite verses in the Bible!! Now this can be flipped around, because if our minds are NOT steadfast, as in focused on God consistently, how can we have peace? All we can ever do is wonder what's going to happen next. On the other hand, by remainding steadfast, (through prayer, reading God's word, and taking part in ministry as we're called to do), God can grant us peace because we trust in Him, and we don't have to worry anymore!!Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Of all the coolest promises God gives us...just to be able to take ownership of this in a SMALL way...to know that God will give us rest, and that the work we're called to do through the power and strength that comes only from serving Him through the Holy Spirit, WOW what a cool thought...Romans 8:6 The mind of a sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace. Galatians 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. I posted this with Challenging Situations, but here it is again...Philippians 4:6-7Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Isaiah 57:2 Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death. John 16:33 (NASB) "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." The verse that God has called Jeremy to take ownership of, to lock in my heart, to bring me through all the trials and sorrows this life can bring. Our Father, our Dad...has already overcome this world, and we may have peace through Him, and courage, to fear not those things which our savior has already gained victory over! Soooo cool!! Ciao n God bless!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Disabled for 7 days from posting for ignoring my caution notes. Credits deducted.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)