xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LifeMinistries

Second Virginity We can regain something weve lost..

So whoever reads these forums knows who I am and what I'm about, so now I'm gonna try and give some hope to anyone who may read this and it catches their eye...hopefully God can bless you through me here...Alright...this is somewhat of a difficult subject for me to post on, because satan enjoys attacking me with this even as I know God's truth, and he enjoys attacking me both through myself as well as through others. I feel that satan attacks this issue so heavily because he doesn't want us to know the truth. And the power of God divine lives in me, residing with authority and wisdom and courage. I pray that this message will help restore and renew those who have experienced the same troubles in their lives.I begin, as always, by praising our Lord and saviour. I praise Him for loving, forgiving, mercy, power, faithfulness, majesty, beauty, and all those things which are incredible, and created in His infinite wisdom. Lord, You are amazing, and we pray that Your will alone be done in our lives, and that Your wisdom alone conquer the trials we face, and that Your power alone strengthens us daily, and that Your grace alone sustains us of all things.Ok, so for those of us who have "lost" our virginity, there's so much hope to be had, and so much joy to be had, for the glory of God is greater, and the mercy of God is yet greater than that which we have lost. The power of God is restoring, renewing, and forgiving. Many of us have felt that in sinning in such a manner, we have lost something that cannot be regained, and also we feel that it will affect us for the rest of our lives. Satan attacks our feelings, our emotions, and not only through ourselves, but also through those we care about, whom he speaks lies to about the truth God wishes us to know in this matter.First of all, all sin is equal in its violation against God?s will and law. This takes too long to explain, so, I won't unless asked. The basis of this comes from a number of different biblical scriptures, but I?ll use this for now: James 2:10-11?For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. For he who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder." If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.?Secondly, as children who have accepted Christ's payment for our sins, we are forgiven of ALL sins, past, present and future. (Yes, that includes this sin.) Colossians 2:13-14?When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.?Thirdly, we know that we are not controlled by our sinful natures or emotions, but instead by the Spirit who is much more capable than we at overcoming trials and temptations (Romans 8:9). Because we are now ruled by the Holy Spirit, we are restored, renewed, healed, and made like new. Basically, we enter a second virginity, because the Holy Spirit makes us new and restores us.I get a lot of people who ask, "What if I had pre-marital sex AFTER I was saved?" The truth is, if you have repented, (repentance being composed of three steps...admitting sin, accepting forgiveness, and altering your behavior), then the Holy Spirit has done it's redemptive work in your life, and you are restored, renewed, and made new again. This does NOT mean you can do it again, ask forgiveness, do it again, ask forgiveness, etc. Remember, part of that repentance, the third step, is in altering your behavior, meaning you stop committing that sin. This doesnt mean stop all at once or else you wont recieve redemption, but it means work at quitting, utilizing the power of the Holy Spirit inside you, and eventually you WILL quit, because God will NEVER allow you to be tempted beyond what you can restrain yourself from. (I really think it SHOULD mean you have to quit right away, but I'll be realistic for your sake...repentance is in many cases a process that takes time.)So for those of us who feel weighed down by this past transgression, you should enjoy and accept the peace and comfort and redemption that is yours by the grace of God. Should you run into someone who holds it against you, remember, the bible is good for reproof. Show them the truths of God's word, that you have taken your sins to the cross, left them with Christ, have asked God to do a redemptive work in your life, that he has cleansed you of your sins, and he has healed the areas of your life that could be affected by it.These things I have done, and I asked God that he would not let my future be affected by my past.God replied, "There is no past."

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Issued cautionary PM for not using QUOTE tags and posting it twice.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

How is it, christians can be saved, sin, have a simple rependence, and be guarenteed salvation? After all wouldn't they have to go through the process of being baptized yet again to clense themselves of each and every little sin? How is it that satan is supposedly controlling my emotions... which have been scientificly proven is controled by hormones such as testostirone? Is a simple explination, that is writen in the "holy book" all that is allowed.Why is it, if the power of "god" is so almighty, that people still question his excistence. If he is so powerful, why are their other religeons, many of which that are gaining speed such as muslim beliefs. If everything that is writen in the bible is so true, why are we having war at this vary moment?Why should we be told, that what we choose to do with our life is wrong? Why is it stated in the bible that a *happy* couple is wrong, yet god wants you to have happiness? Why is there so many controdictory things writen in one book?People have the right to choose what they want to do with their lifes. Many, such as i, really care less about satan is supposedly controling our emotions. If everything was followed so closely and so harshly as the bible says, wouldn't anybody who went to church, have to be baptized every sunday and wednesday?If we are to do gods will, why are there those of us who dont believe. And dont give me the snide remark because satan taunts us. If god is so almighty and power, he could simply remove satan with a flick of his wrist. Are you some radicalist that is now going to go ballistic because some one has questioned you, as a person? Are you doomed to live the life of a paradox, that people are to afraid to acknowledge, because they worry to much about what other people think about them?Life it self is a paradox, looking to a religeon for saftey will only help you for a short time. Eventualy the fact will have to be accepted. The world and our life is a lie.

MaverickFang, while you may not agree with the post from LifeMinistries, everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs. I would not call myself a Christian either, in fact I don't follow any religion, I just live my life in the way I think is right. As such I respect what other people believe in even if I don't follow the same beliefs. This also means I don't aim personal attacks at people who have different beliefs than me like you did.

Are you some radicalist that is now going to go ballistic because some one has questioned you, as a person?

As the saying goes, "Don't shoot the messenger." Please keep your comments objective and then you won't offend people.

Avalon, it's sad, but I believe you are one of the first level-headed people I have seen on this forum. I'm glad that my assuming there were none was wrong.

To me, this sounds like any other extremely "religious" cristian. They believe if you help people by spreading "the word of god", that that'll increase their chances of getting into heaven. Admit it, no cristian wants to go to hell. So, selfishly, they try to "book" a place in heaven by "helping" others. I find it interesting that most cristians are afraid of dying, eventhough they truly believe they're going into heaven when they die. To me, all that matters when i die, is that i get to be with my loved ones. The one that made the sin "lust", before he did so, he was very much in love with a woman. Until he started getting into the whole religious thing. Ruining what he had with that woman. Angels never used to have wings, until some dude painted them with wings. No where in the bible does it say that hell is full of fire. Religion has been changed many times throughout the years.Sure you have your own opinions and beliefs, but so does everyone else. That's why everyone does things differently, and will comment on everything.

Avalon, it's sad, but I believe you are one of the first level-headed people I have seen on this forum. I'm glad that my assuming there were none was wrong.

219028[/snapback]

Yes he is, but still the majority of people that go through the time just to type... or more or less copy and paste this, are obviously worried about something.

To me, this sounds like any other extremely "religious" cristian. They believe if you help people by spreading "the word of god", that that'll increase their chances of getting into heaven.

219050[/snapback]

Which is why i also agree with you. Why would you go through the time of all of this, unless you your self have done something that you feel you need to be "saved" from?

...ur weird

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

This post has been brought to you by

Posted Image

Mmm, mmm! Sliced and diced as SPAM-tastic!

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I think I've heard of Christians talking about things similar to this before. What I don't understand is how God is supposed to "bring back" one's virginity. I would like to hear from three women who have had sex, and then, after praying, have had their hymens mysteriously grow back.

Technically virginity...doesnt make a women lose her hymen, she can lose it many other ways, and by this i mean purely "innocent" ways. (Yeah guys, sex ed does teach you things) So going on the breaking of the hymen as losing your virginity is foolish, because then a lot of girls will have lost their virginity riding a bicycle. Moving on to the real topic. You can't get back your virginity...Its something you lose, and your never getting it back. I understand you mean spiritually but you still are not a virgin, physically...and emotionally. You cant just erase that you ever had sex. You cant just go oh well i just slept with a 100 people, im going to pray and be a virgin again. What if you get an STD...do you pretend like you dont have one? Because your a 'virgin' again? All the posts i have seen you write, are about god. Well what about you? What are you really like? Do you use god's "opinions" as soley your own, because you are afraid of going to hell? Do you have any opinions on your own, if god said premarital sex was okay would you do it? If god said every man and every women MUST murder someone when they are 35 years old or else you would be sent to hell...would you do it? I'm not trying to attack you...im just asking...if you do everything and anything god "asks". I think people just made the whole confessing your sins thing, so you can feel better for being such a selfish being, so you can't have guilt, and so you are tricked into thinking its a key directly into heaven. Face it your not a virgin anymore, nothings going to bring it back, you can pray till your blue in the face, but the truth is...its never coming back. I'm not trying to put you down...but if i did, i am not going to say i am sorry because your lack of opinions of your own put me down, and i dont expect you to tell me your sorry. I'm not worried about going to hell, i dont even believe in hell. If god 'cares' as much as every christian says he does, why is he so damn judgemental? Wouldn't you think just living is good enough reason to go to heaven...?

I realize that virginity is more than losing one's hymen, but I was talking theoretically, for the cases in which that IS the case.One doesn't decide whether or not they will live or not, thus that is not what makes one special. I agree that simply knowing about him and asking for forgiveness may seem easy and fair in most cases, but what about, for example, third-world countries or isolated tribes? They would never get a chance to hear, and would then be sent to hell simply because they were born in a place where they never got that chance. That's really nice of God.

Regarding the issues I've seen rise from this topic, I've got a couple things to say, as a Christian youth leader myself.

First and foremost, I am NOT afraid to die. I know where I stand, and I don't share or spread my beliefs and the Bible around to claim my position in heaven. My position in heaven is solidified by my acceptance of the atonement for my sins Christ made when He died on the cross. Basically...I sinned and therefore broke my relationship with God, and lost my place in heaven. Because of my sins, there's a debt, a penalty...that needs to be paid. I believe that Jesus Christ, who was God in human form, came down and died on the cross to take the punishment of death for me, that my debt is paid if I accept and believe in it. Therefore, I go to heaven. It has nothing to do with my sins or telling other people...it's by that faith alone. It doesn't help my chances any by staying a virgin or not...it's all about faith.

Why is it, if the power of "god" is so almighty, that people still question his excistence. If he is so powerful, why are their other religeons, many of which that are gaining speed such as muslim beliefs. If everything that is writen in the bible is so true, why are we having war at this vary moment?
Why should we be told, that what we choose to do with our life is wrong? Why is it stated in the bible that a *happy* couple is wrong, yet god wants you to have happiness? Why is there so many controdictory things writen in one book?

Next, regarding that, well, one of the awesome things about God is that He gives us free will. How could God truly love us, and use His power to make us love Him and choose Him? That wouldn't be love. His love allows us to freely choose who to serve, either Him or ourselves.

Next thing is the whole, "happy couple" thing. I think you're confusing "happy" for "sexually satisfied." A couple can be perfectly happy and not be sexually active. I don't see where the contradiction is that you're speaking of.

How is it, christians can be saved, sin, have a simple rependence, and be guarenteed salvation? After all wouldn't they have to go through the process of being baptized yet again to clense themselves of each and every little sin? How is it that satan is supposedly controlling my emotions... which have been scientificly proven is controled by hormones such as testostirone? Is a simple explination, that is writen in the "holy book" all that is allowed.

Baptism is our symbol of publicly declaring that we've decided to follow Christ, and accept His authority in our lives. It's a one time thing because it shows that when we're submerged, we die to ourselves and are cleansed of our sins, past, present, and future, and when we come up, it shows our rebirth as a new creation in Christ. A person who now has accepted God into His life.

As for the satan controlling our emotions, that another common misconception about the Christian faith. I don't believe so much that satan controls our emotions, as I believe it's impossible to please God unless we're saved. It is very clear that satan's strongest weapon is deception, which means he decieves people into not realizing what they're doing, and without accepting Christ into your life, which means His spirit comes into your heart and convicts you of wrong and encourages you to please God, you can't please God. You can do good things, but if it's not in the faith that you're pleasing God, then you still aren't in the right relationship with God that you should be in. It's not the satan "controls your emotions."

Are you some radicalist that is now going to go ballistic because some one has questioned you, as a person? Are you doomed to live the life of a paradox, that people are to afraid to acknowledge, because they worry to much about what other people think about them?
Life it self is a paradox, looking to a religeon for saftey will only help you for a short time. Eventualy the fact will have to be accepted. The world and our life is a lie.

As for that, well, a Christian who has allowed God to come in as the authority in their life doesn't "go ballistic" when a non-Christian doesn't understand or disagrees. My only goal is to tell you what I believe, and display the love that I have in my life, that you would freely choose to accept it. I know exactly where I stand, and what other people think of me is no consequence. I will never be held accountable to another human, so why should I care what they think? One day I will be held accountable to God, and He will know whether I accepted the gift of salvation He gave me through His son, Jesus Christ, or not. That's all that matters.

"Looking to religion for safety will only help for a short time" is definitely something I disagree with. It's because of my faith that I am empowered to live a life that exemplifies love, purpose, oh and the "fruits of the Spirit" basically, the things produced by one who lives their life in faith, which are "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control." I am able to live those characteristics consitently in my life because of the faith I have, and there's nothing short-term about that, nor about my eternity, after I die.

And as for the "world and our life is a lie" I'm not sure what you're saying. If it's all a lie, then what are we doing with laws and jobs and all this stuff here on earth? If it's a lie then what's truth? This is the ultimate question I always wonder about for those who don't believe in God...what really is this all about then? We just live and die and all we really are is another animal on earth with just a higher intelligence? That's kinda dismal to know you're here then gone and there really was no good reason except existence. I don't hold that belief against anyone who believes it, but I definitely do care, (and not for myself), but I definitely do care to understand your belief.

I live my life to and dedicate my time and energy to helping those who are willing to listen know what I believe, with hopes that they will one day accept these truths in their life and have the same joy and security I have. A huge part of that is understanding, and this isn't for selfish gain, it's only because I care. Now, you may not live what you profess, but you'll definitely live what you believe. And if you believed someone you cared about was living on a cliff that was about to have like a land-slide or somethin, you'd prolly actually try and talk to them or do something. Now if you said you believed it was gonna land-slide, but really didn't believe it, you probably wouldn't do much of anything. I truly believe what I believe, and therefore I will live my life that way.

I really do wish to understand what your beliefs are, and I promise you that I won't bash you or hold them against you or disrespect your beliefs. They're what you believe and they matter to you, and because I care for your life, I just want to know. Hopefully this will bring to light some controversial beliefs about Christians.

quite an itneresting topic. . . .was reely worried when i saw the topic title thinkign it would be somethign to do with a back door :lol: I believe its more of a theoretical thing reely. . . . since a woman can loose the hymen due to alot of things. . . .so it cant just be the physical side of it.as for second virginity. . . . mmmm depends what you beleive in really.If its souly down to when u first have intercourse then u cant really get it back :s

Virginity is a one time thingSecond Virginity

As much as I believe in the glory of God I do know that he gives eacy of us personal responsibility in many aspects, one of those is virginity.  Although this girl that opened this forum glorifies God I fear its just an act so as to enforce her virginity recovery.  I'm afraid to say that virginity loss, meaning the compliant giving of your body for the first time, is something you only have one chance at.  This secondary virginity though may make girls feel better about their mistake, is just a ploy to avoid personal responsibility.  They chose to lose something that is very special and sacred, you cant get this back, which is why it is so special.

I'm sorry for any females I may offend by this or guys for that matter, all I'm saying is forgiveness is one thing, God in all his glory can forgive all, but that doesn't mean you don't have to live with the results of the mistakes you have made. 

-reply by marco

Dear Brother/ Sister,I am a born again Christian. My virginity was lost long time ago. My problem is that I still go back and sin. I enjoy reading erotic stories. I know it is a sin. I want to stop this habit. Reading your forum was like breath of fresh air. I want to be happy, joyful and contented. I feel very guilty and unhappy when I commit the sin. I know I am able to enjoy real happines only in the presence of God. Issiah 59:1, 2 says sin is what separates man from God. I want to be in the presenceof the Lord all the time and I want to enjoy that bliss and not the pleasure I derive from satisfying the disires of the flesh. Please help me. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you and God bless you.JT-reply by John