xisto Community
Dragonize

New Girl At School

Theres this new girl at school. I like her alot.

But I don't know how to say it. I've tried but felt really shy.

Everytime we sit somewhere, I try coming next to her and say that I like her.

But its too hard to say it. Any advice on what i should do.

BTW: She lives on my street, and shes behind me when I sitting on my desk. :)

BTW: She lives on my street, and shes behind me when I sitting on my desk. :)

218880[/snapback]

look mate, dont just go up 2 her and tell her u like her, thats can lead a gal off, get to know her a bit, then chat to her a bit and get to knoww her a bit more, then wen u close tell her u liked her for a long time (in that way) and hopefully she'll feel the same way as you''ve respected her enough to get to know her a lot before just being an idiot and givin it "ye i like u wanna f**k?" u no wot i mean and hopefully she'll say ye wen u ask her out init! hope its helped m8 :P

you've got a golden opportunity. You won't find many other opportunities like this one fall into your lap.1) she lives on your street2) she sits next to you in classThe hardest thing is breaking the ice. The easiest way to do that is to indroduce yourself.After that, there are many other ways to get to know the person better.1) you are in the same class - organize study group, help with her homework, ask for help with homework2) you live in the same street - offer to walk home together, bus together etc.Once you get to know her better and feel more comfortable around her, THEN go and try telling her you like her.

We take the bus together.. but its kinda hard..

218915[/snapback]

Start slowly, just by saying 'excuse me' when she's in your way or you're in hers

Then try - 'hi'.

and every day, build up just a little..

ask her a question about the school work

offer her a piece of gum

ask her is she likes the story you're reading in class..

ask her if she understands the math assignment

ask her for help, or offer her help

work together on a project or assignment

then ask her to do soemthing outside of school as part of a group, it could be a school club or game, a festival or fair, goign to the mall etc.

The bonus is- you get to know her before sticking your neck out.

My goodness, man! You have the opportunity of a life time right in front of your face. Since she is the new girl, she will be especially receptive to and human interaction. Again, since she is new, she will hang around you a lot more if you become her first friend (or more).

Everyone is right mate, cause she is new she would be more willing to let someone help her out in a new school system. If you just ask her some basic questions, small conv., offer her help (I'd advise againist asking for it, until you know her alil better.) ... then slowly work your way to saying, hey would you like to goto the movies or something.I got a feeling the main reason you are feeling shy to tell her is, simply because you don't know her well enough, to ask her/tell her. If you get to know her better, you'll be a bit more relaxed, you'll also know what she likes. You never know if you help out enough, or go down the street,she may even just like and ask you. lol

BTW: She lives on my street, and shes behind me when I sitting on my desk. :(

218880[/snapback]

ya thats the same with me dude i cant tell her because idk i just cant

but i really want to before she gets a boyfriend

but shell probly say no but its cool youll find out a way

Thats why you all need to just try for it, if she is new, its not like you are goin to ruin any relationship or anything, just go and ask her. If she says no then fair enough, maybe ask why not, or just keep going on with life.If you don't ask and you she gets a boyfriend, it might make you jealous, and later you may find out she also liked you, and you did nothing about it. Just go for it as they say, if we didn't do that in this world, no one would be together.

dude opportunities like that only come once in a life time.You cannot be shy, u jsut have to put away that feeling and just go up to her and talk to her.if you are worried about saying something stupid or you will mess up in some other way, it wont happen trust me cus in real life it never happens(only in the movies). I know for sure that girls like boys who are brave enough to approach them. simply just go up to her and start a friendly conservation.. you can begin with lines like:Hey how are you doing this morning...How was school today..how do you like the neighbourhood..orwhen your in the same class with her , drop your pencil or books on floor next to her..if she picks them up,say thanks and give her a little smile then start a conversation from there............be brave soldier :(

Let me just tell you if you don't do anything, it'll haunt you with regret for the rest of your life. If you do something and it goes bad, your be hitting on your next girl in no time. Think long term, not just to satisfy your personality issues with talking to random girls. If you want some practice to get ready, try going to the mall and try out some conversation starters with random girls, since they are total strangers, you can expect better results from your crush.

Yes, I agree with u tuddy. There is a hungarian idiom "aki mer, az nyer" what it means. nothing venture nothing gain. We alway say it to our friend who is in "truble". WoLf9015, if you don`t try it, u never will know, what it could happen. So...pls do it...don`t have shame.

I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news, but if you mess this up your in deep doo doo..if somthing goes wrong she will still live on your street and still be in your classes.Thats the main reason why its good to start slowly and build upon it like my previous posters said.Have fun, golden opportunity here.

You ever watched Hitch? Do Hitch. Lots of good points in there. Do what kelvinismyname said. Drop something. There'll be 2 scenarios.If she picks it up, say thanks. Look her in the eye, c0ck ur head a bit, pause for a sec, and ask " don't you live on my street?". She says yea. "Hi, i'm ****, what's ur name? I bet you hate/love history class as well dont you?" *conversation continues*If she doesnt, then turn, pick it up, and when getting back up, look at her with a slight grin on ur face and ask " So, why didnt you help pick up my pen? Do you have a grudge against me or are you juz nervous about the next class? Don't worry, the teacher wont fail you unless you forget his/her name." Look at her with wide eyes. "You DO know his/her name dont you?" "By the way, i'm ****, what's ur name? Hey, u live on my street dont you?" *conversation continues*Flirt slightly in ur conversations. if she likes it, THEN invite her out. If not, keep workin on her "as a friend".G'luck.P.S. I had to edit it coz i couldnt spell out c0ck properly. It censors it... I understand why. If the moderators still find this post offensive, please edit out that part only to a similar sentence. Thx.

Edited by lodd (see edit history)