xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

How To Install Phpbb Style?

Sorry if there is already any topic like this , but i need help.I have installed forum but i can not install the style of phpbb.I downloaded one style from phpbbstyles, it was a zip file, i unzipped it and uploaded to the Templates folder of forum in public_html.now when i enter the admin panel of forum and there is already name of my uploaded style , but when i selet it , all the fields of the theme element are empty... for example Background Image:,Background Colour: etc etc, i mean i dont have any idea which kind of colors or pics that theme has installed.i have put the .css file in CSS Stylesheet: already , i dont know how to apply this theme since all the fields are empty.and how i can set it as a default theme?.i hope you can understand my question....looking forward to hear from you

All you have to do is take the folder with the skin name on it out of your zipped file and upload it into the fold in the forums called styles or skins or whatever. It is the folder that has the subsilver folder in it. Then all you have to do is go into your admin control panel on the forum and go to install templates and that skin should be there. Then click install and you should be done.