xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashish_m_k

Nokia Ngage Topic to discuss Nokia NGAGE

Hey people out there........u must b tired of talkin about games on PC or other consoles...........So lets talk about one othe best members of Nokia Family-

NGAGE

Any one having nething to say about this ....is welcome.......so lets get started......

Notice from mayank:
Fixed BB code.
Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

I have never even heard of this game. What is it about? What do you do and stuff. I take it you play it on your cell phone? I would maybe like to play it if I knew a little more about it like what type of game it is.

Oh gotcha. I am fine with my phone though. I don't really think you need games on a cell phone. They were meant for calling people not playing games. Now that they have music on them they can still entertain you too. I don't really see a point in games on cell phones really though. I wouldn't pay more for a phone for more games. There are manyportable consoles you can play.

i gues u r right on your point of view, but if you consider the example of computers...they were also not invented for playing games....but nowadays its kinda comman...n if u get all the facilities on ur cell as ngage which is very cheaper than other cells, then i don think there is any problem in goin for that...thats vat my point of view is...