xisto Community
Mich

Soon To Be Resources Web Designer New to the Trap17.com site

I clicked on the link in your sig yesterday and ended up checking out your sets until I was too tired to stay up anymore, lol. Otherwise I would have made a few first posts on the forum. I love your web stes! I used to look for sites like yours just to admire the beauty of the sets. You can definitely make better sets than I can. One of the reasons I decided a long time ago not to do a site like yours was other people could and were doing them better than I could, lol.

This was my favorite site back in those days, I can't believe I still remember the name of the designer, I haven't looked at that site in years. I did just check to make sure the site still exists, though. She does the most beautiful work. Your site reminds me of hers a little bit. Marvelicious Graphics

She gives a few graphics tips and some interesting info on roses and Victorian stuff, and has a fairly large page of links to other graphics sites. If you're not already familiar with her site, you'll find it very inspirational!

BTW, she also started out offering free graphics sets as linkware, then added some exclusive sets for sale on her site, and still has both kinds, the free ones keep the traffic coming in. You could easily do the same thing.

This was my favorite site back in those days, I can't believe I still remember the name of the designer, I haven't looked at that site in years. I did just check to make sure the site still exists, though. She does the most beautiful work. Your site reminds me of hers a little bit. Marvelicious Graphics

Thank you for the generous compliments. I have checked out your favorite and indeed like it as well. Have e-mailed asking for a link exchange. Hope it works out. One can also use the links page at that site to cruise the web for more wonderful graphic designs for homepages. Thanks again.

PS We have exchanged links

Edited by Mich (see edit history)