xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
herbals

Herbal Cigarettes To Quit Smoking

Nicotine addiction is a serious dependencywhich requires a serious approach

Each time you try to stop smoking and fail, it becomes more difficult.

Physically your body builds up a resistance and psychologically you begin to see yourself as a failure - someone who cannot beat the addiction.

While some people can stop without assistance, they are in the minority. Most people need help and support.

How to  Stop Smoking  ?

STEP ONE: (Four Weeks)
Preparation is important!! Determine your Quit Date!

Start using Nirdosh Herbal Ciggarettes one month before your Quit Date to prevent depression and anxiety and to stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent weight gain.

Start an exercise program and/or start a new hobby. Identify 'vulnerable' areas and change these while still smoking normally

STEP TWO: (Four Weeks)

Quit Date arrives! Throw away, trash or burn all cigarettes, ashtrays, lighters and anything associated with smoking!
Continue with exercise program, hobby, and Nirdosh Herbal Ciggarettes
Reward yourself at the end of this month with a gift equal in value to what you would have spent on cigarettes.

Use Nirdosh Herbal Ciggarettes  three to six times daily to reduce nicotine craving, control appetite and prevent the weight gain often associated with quitting.

STEP THREE:

Now you are a Non-Smoker, maintenance is essential!!

Physical addiction to most substances is 'cured' after 3 or 4 weeks. Now you have to overcome the psychological addiction!

Be on guard all the time - 'only' one cigarette is one cigarette too many for any Quitter! Reward yourself at the end of every month.

Celebrate your Quitting Anniversary every month. Never give up giving up!

Nirdosh Herbal Cigarettes the outcome of 20 years of persistent research based on the principles of ayurved (Indias ancient science of healing).The product helps to quit smoking
INGREDIENTS: Herbal contents- basil ,clove, liquorice,turmeric,gangal,tendu leaves,indian cinnamon,bishop weed,indian badellium.
Each Pack contains 10 cigarettes.
Kindly convey this healthy message to your addicted friends too!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from mayank:
Please make sure that you add quotes to that content which is copied.
You are new over here..so please go through the rules & regulations by reading Xisto Readme!

Edited by mayank (see edit history)

is it true that herbal ciggrates are available in market to quit the smoking. is that true. tell me . because i wanna quit smoking. i not habbitual of smoking , but i wanna quit smoking. because i know it is very harmful for health.well can any body tell me about yoga to quit the smoking.

I can bet nobody is going to quit smoking with herbal cigarettes. Nicotine is one of the most addictive drug in the wotld, often compared with brown sugar and marijuana in terms of addiction. I tried to quit. For 1 month I tried myself, to reduce number of cigarettes per day. Partial success (25/day to 20 :) Then I went to doctors for help. With Nicotine gums, nicotine analog tablets, and one month of expensive treatment, I happened to quit but only for 30 days. I started smoking again. Like me, there are many others who just cant stop. Ideally nicotine should be banned from sale. Nobody should grow tobacco. That is the only hope for chain smokers to quit effectively.But this isn't going to happen, as governments earn billions per year from taxes. That is the money they deposit in swiss bank. :PSo, obviously, why should they care about who is dying of cancer?

I agree with the last opinion. Herbal cigarettes are no use... maybe as some kind of placebo if you believe it, but nothing you can trust in really. The addiction is too hard.

yes... such non toxic and non addictive methods have to come up to reduce the number of people addicted in smoking and such very toxic bad habits which will reduce their lifetime considerably.

Its not going to help because i just wouldnt be the same and people are use to they have been using. If you want to be healthy then just dont do it, if not then you know what your getting into and your choice.

I have tried to stop smoking several times over the years....longest i have ever stopped was for 4 weeks (amazing tho when i have been pregnant i stopped without a problem only to start again as soon as my babies were born)....have tried nicotine patches0just take them off when i want a cig...tried the nicotine chewing gum...that gave me bad indigestion....tried iban tabs when they first came out and they made me feel really ill...i tried some herbal tobacco and that was disgusting!...and smelled like weed lol...yes i know i am an idiot... :) Caz

I have tried to stop smoking several times over the years....longest i have ever stopped was for 4 weeks (amazing tho when i have been pregnant i stopped without a problem only to start again as soon as my babies were born)....have tried nicotine patches0just take them off when i want a cig...tried the nicotine chewing gum...that gave me bad indigestion....tried iban tabs when they first came out and they made me feel really ill...i tried some herbal tobacco and that was disgusting!...and smelled like weed lol...yes i know i am an idiot... :)
Caz

Well smoking is serious problem and I heared that they are openning clinics to solve this problem. However I hvae never smoked and I will never smoke.

Also I would just like to add that when you stopped smoking while you were pregnant you shouldn'r have started again when your baby was born because if you were breast feeding it then it might still have consequences. Just my two cents.

Keep it up good work.

Well smoking is serious problem and I heared that they are openning clinics to solve this problem. However I hvae never smoked and I will never smoke.
Also I would just like to add that when you stopped smoking while you were pregnant you shouldn'r have started again when your baby was born because if you were breast feeding it then it might still have consequences. Just my two cents.

Keep it up good work.

you may want to watch this video
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/756818/quit_smoking/

For some time now, proposals were being made to impose ban on smoking in cars with kids. In the countries like the US and the UK where smoking is nothing less than epidemics, these proposals were taken and even bills were passed to the effect. Now, even in Australia where smoking is not that rampant, similar laws have been passed where one can?t drive and smoke with kids. The laws would come into effect from the 1st of September 2008. http://www.chantixhome.com/

herbal cigarettes just mask the bad odor but not the effects. i think its not for quitting, cigarette maker invented this to encourage non smokers to smoke. which is why there reason from not smoking is the smell.a nicotine patch is better for me i think.

I'm not a smoker, but I would guess that while herbal cigarettes may not have the effects of nicotine, for someone seriously motivated to quit, they may be better than nothing. Stopping cold-turkey is often said to be difficult, and while it works for some people, others may need to do it more step-by-step. Herbal cigarettes may help this. It's hard to say whether they would work or not in general because what works varies from person to person. It's like losing weight where there is no single diet that works for everyone. If you're trying to quit and struggling, it may be worth a try just to see if it helps.