xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Thyelite's Template V3 need suggestions

Here is ThyElite's template version 3, tell me what you guys think of it. I need constructive criticism. I know it's a bit choppy in some places.I did not make this.. Fall from thyelite's graphics team did.Suggestions on how to make this a little better?

well a coouple of things really, something i notice when i made some templates.1 make sure the background is transparent so when you slice it you can but hte images on a different background color.2. The monitor ruins the design so get rid of it3. with the smaller text fix the alias to it just a bit.but other then that sweet design like hthe left corner especially.

Looks really neat.The black and red mix together very well so good color balance.The upper top orb is very nice done, fancy, and the digital look to the right makes it better.Good font, although the news thingy looks hard to read.Yeah I do believe the monitor doesn?t fit in as well, without it looks much coolerI suck at templates, but you don?t so good job.

i like it..where the TV used to be i would have left the circle thingy there..but it does look much better w/o the TV..compared to me its an A+! lol