xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Favorite Pms Food? For Girls only

My favorite food to eat while I'm on PMS are Nutri-grain bars!!!! I just finished a whole box right now...

HAHAHAHAHAI'm not laughing at your post but I have a friend who does what you do and she swears it helps her. I suppose you could've posted why you crave/eat those grain bars and how does that help you. Elaborate your post. Remember one liners are considered as spam.Moving to Real Life Experiences.

Ah, this is great :B3 of the girls at work went on diets for their new years resolution.. in order to remove the temptation, they got rid of all their chocolate... by giving it to me. Oh, the most smooth and silky Dove chocolate.. it was the perfect thing... for this month XD

Bananas. They are absolutely perfect. 'Specially if you put chocolate syrup on top...I even read in this random book that you should eat bananas to relieve PMS.

Bananas. They are absolutely perfect. 'Specially if you put chocolate syrup on top...
I even read in this random book that you should eat bananas to relieve PMS.

This topic just reminded me that ... I have Ice Cream in the Freezer ... be right back.

To get rid of cramps (if thats what you mean) I eat a large bowl of romaine lettuce with lots of Caesar dressing. If I do that every day for at least that week or at most the whole month, its helps a lot. Even aspirin hardy works for me anymore!

Bananas. They are absolutely perfect. 'Specially if you put chocolate syrup on top...
I even read in this random book that you should eat bananas to relieve PMS.

:blink: I like bananas too :lol: It very fast for eat and tasty. But I don't eating it much this to does not look like monkey :lol:

i don't have a favourite pms food,i'm not even to affected by pms,i stay exactly the same,i don't have pains, the only thing that change is that i get more sensitive,i mean,i get angry and sad more easily. but that's all. i like to eat the same that i do in other regular days. but i heard that chocolate is the rigth food to eat in pms. i think that it has been tested somewhere and the conclusion was that it really calm and help.

Ramen it is very addictive I swear that the put drugs in it :D Just kidding.(Maybe they do)It is probably because it is good easy to make! Because if it was hard :) I would die :P

I practically eat anything and everything.I cramp so bad so I take my wonder pill "Midol" woohoo!!!! lol.I told my mom I couldn't wait to be her age so I wouldn't have to deal with periods anymore.And my husband wonders why I am so grumpy during that time,but hey what does he know he dosen't have them lol.

My mum told me cold things make more flow o_.; so aw, no ice-cream for me =[i don't notice if it helps, but i really like eating chocolate at that time XD and bananas are good for cramps, but they're so expensive noww o.O so I guess chocolate will do. Then my friend told me coke was really good for it but uh, it's cold. hehe.